Max landed more strikes than anyone and never stopped to strikes

I wouldn be surprised if he out pointed Justin but I think he could easily frustrate him and get Justing throwing 1 punch at a time looking for the highlight reel KO. But it only takes 1 from him. Looking forward to this fight, just wish it wasn't for that cheesy belt.

Justin is going to crack his chin... <WhatItIs>
Man I hope so. Got all excited when Dustin stung him and put him on deer legs, wanted that KO stoppage too.

Why would someone be so proud of landing 100,000 punches

I think Max will do fine he doesn't think he is a literal wolverine like Ferguson. But godspeed to both of these JBG warriors.

i think max will look OK early on, but the volume as the fight goes on will be too much. gaethje by late TKO or decision

He could out point Justin
Max is like the Nolan Ryan of UFC. He's landed the most strikes, but also absorbed the most strikes by far

This is from November 2021. Since then he's fought Volk, Allen and Korean Zombie, so that strikes absorbed is even higher now.

Also still haven't been knocked down yet, and hope that continues this weekend

<{Joewithit}><Prem974>

Last edited:
It might be wishful thinking as a massive fan of Blessed, but somehow I feel like he'll pull it off.

I'm almost inclined to put negative value on stats like most strikes landed, most TDs landed and most control time.

I value finished higher and all those stats suggest is a lack of finishing power.

Max has also absorbed more headshots than any other MMA fighter ever, is getting old, and jumping up a weight class. My gut says Justin beats him up badly, and I’m rarely wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back