Max: Let's Throw Down To A Guy That Could Not See And Had A Broken Nose

This wild flurry at the end is probably what earned your boy Justin 300k FotN bonus, so you take the good with the bad

It wasn't the normal Gaethje that was invited to brawl those last minutes. That nose is really what stopped Gaethje in his tracks, but still it broke from a legit spinning kick from Max. Max was too fast with his jabs he conditioned Gaethje to be hesitant the whole fight and punished every time Gaethje closed distance. The last 10 second brawl was exactly why Gaethje didn't bite down and go for broke. Still the most epic moment at UFC 300.

It was an uncomfortable fight to watch as a Justin fan throughout and the ending was a painful, killer blow. I thought Max would pepper him with jabs but not really make it chaotic because Justin would spark him out.

However, Max's punches were hurting Justin throughout, he was quicker to the punch, his variations were bamboozling a one dimensional Justin and dare I say it, he looked the bigger guy in there. He literally bullied Justin.

Max clearly winning could've costed to a decision easy but took a chance against someone like Justin is crazy to me that could've been his undoing.

Why didn't Max ask Justin to just throw down at the beginning of the fight, when Justin was healthy and had not been poked in both eyes?
Rogan saying how great Halloway is. Let him fight Porier again and we will see how great he is.
GIF goodfellas street wall - animated GIF on GIFER

Max had tons of enery left and saw the chance to bait a tired Justin and it worked. This version of Max beats Dustin with ease.

What? No chance for a hail mary there. Max just wanted 300k.
What? It was literally the only chance Justin had to win at that point. With 4oz gloves, there's always a chance for 1 punch to turn the tide of a fight. It wasn't a punch, but we've seen a reversal of fortunes is that exact situation before with Yair vs. Korean Zombie

Why didn't Max ask Justin to just throw down at the beginning of the fight, when Justin was healthy and had not been poked in both eyes?
Rogan saying how great Halloway is. Let him fight Porier again and we will see how great he is.
Hahahahahahha

Salty AF.

That's the one thing that always annoyed me a bit about Max. The taunting and stuff doesn't start until his opponent is busted up and fatigued.

I don't really care anymore though, it's still wild to start swinging like that in the last 10 seconds of a 5 round fight which you are comfortably winning. Nobody else does it.

Yea Justin forgot how to throw a punch because of this.... durrrrrrrrr

That's the one thing that always annoyed me a bit about Max. The taunting and stuff doesn't start until his opponent is busted up and fatigued.

I don't really care anymore though, it's still wild to start swinging like that in the last 10 seconds of a 5 round fight which you are comfortably winning. Nobody else does it.

Ricardo Lamas?
Arnold Allen?

Likely because his confidence is soaring on account of his success the work he had to put in to be so far ahead. Kind've feel like you earn your right to taunting at that point if you wish to.

Back