Max should have had a point deducted

I think he's been secretly training with the guy in my AV (Jon Hess), who was a pioneer in eye poking, along with Gerard Gordeau.

I think he's been secretly training with the guy in my AV (Jon Hess), who was a pioneer in eye poking, along with Gerard Gordeau.

Geez he stabbed the fuck out of Andy Anderson eyes ha ha

I agree, they were both pretty bad. He got off from his rep as a nice guy and Justin not taking time/complaining more.

Big Jon Hess was the GOAT of eye rakes. What a LEGEND. Andy Anderson didn't stand a chance!

Reactions: mkt
Big Max fan, I agree. It should be a rule that second poke is automatic 1 pt deduction, otherwise every fighter should purposely poke eyes twice with no consequences. I do not think Max is a dirty fighter

Nose break and illegal eye pokes changed the fighg
My only problem is Justin lost the third round and fifth round. He lost a point before against Poirier & it seemed like he went with the flow that fight, and genuinely lost this one (he only won fourth round).

Eye pokes are dangerous and who knows how that affected Justin in the fight

My only problem is Justin lost the third round and fifth round. He lost a point before against Poirier & it seemed like he went with the flow that fight, and genuinely lost this one (he only won fourth round).

He said he couldn’t breathe out of his nose after round 1. Max broke his nose but a rematch would go different

Yes, but it wouldn’t have changed the outcome.

Absolutely.

Gaethje is a bad mfer to immediately start fighting again.

Two blatant ass pokes.

Back