Shoop Max vs Yair

:D
wXQTj1Y.gif

<30><36>

Lol damn, you're good. Fast too.

Shoopception!

I say whatever get tre rofl train going

Thing is that we have had people make a thread, take an hour or so to make the cut out, make their shoop, upload them, post them here, and make the thread. They have taken their time to make a proper thread. But as they are doing that, someone just posts a pic and that's it beating them to the thread. That's really unfair to the person who is busting his ass to make a proper thread. If I see this I will merge the threads and put the person who did it right on top as the OP.

It's always been the code that you make a template and a shoop or you get shamed.

mandalorian-this-is-the-way.gif

You already killed it!

Thank you brother :D

Thing is that we have had people make a thread, take an hour or so to make the cut out, make their shoop, upload them, post them here, and make the thread. They have taken their time to make a proper thread. But as they are doing that, someone just posts a pic and that's it beating them to the thread. That's really unfair to the person who is busting his ass to make a proper thread. If I see this I will merge the threads and put the person who did it right on top as the OP.

It's always been the code that you make a template and a shoop or you get shamed.

Sounds fair

Can someone do a shoop where Conors flying off in a hot air balloon and the balloon is Yairs foot?

I was definitely waiting for a front kick up the middle ending the fight Felt like it was always a threat knowing pantera

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWPG0rNlwT2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Some these would be great for a shoop
Screenshot_20211114-123748_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20211114-124153_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20211114-124208_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20211114-124135_Instagram.jpg

Back