Rumored Maybe Sean O’Malley isn’t so bad; Proof Inside

Sean seems like a chill dude, besides the whole cuck shit he doesn't seem like a bad guy.

When I saw he was giving away cash at Walmart I thought it was a nice thing. Then I saw it was denominations of 20 to 100. Imagine someone walking up trying to give you a 20 like its gonna change your life. I wouldn't even take that shit.

It's not being a hater to dislike a person for valid reasons.
The word hater in today's world means "anyone that doesn't see things my way".

You're disliking someone you don't know, who isn't committing any crimes or being vile in any way.

You're a hater.

If only it was said by someone other than The shill Okamoto.

When fighters like Sean or Conor who always put money in charities have haters you know there is something wrong with MMA fans.

Good guy Sean making the news again.

No cameras for this one. I am sure the miserable fucks of sherdog don't like rhis one bit.

That's sweet. But let's be real, he's only doing it because Reebok makes some of the ugliest shoes of all time. I'd be giving them away too.

He bought shoes with the sole purpose of handing them out to kids. If he thought they were ugly why would he spend money on them?

This sounds like a totally manufactured story.
From Brett Okamoto, The guy is a ESPN company man…feels a little promotional to me.

I wonder if those tiny shoes will ever turn up in a 6ix9ine video?

Now that's how it's done. You don't need to record a good deed. Still, even when he was handing out money, the video of it didn't invalidate what he was doing. Good on Sean.
this.
Some do only in front of cameras. Others do only in secret.
Doing in front of the cameras should NOT be a bad thing. It does not invalidate the act of giving itself.

Brett tokomomo doesn’t even know who Sean O’Malley is lmao. Between him and that dude Aaron broney I don’t even know how they find these dorky ass vanilla dudes to announce for mma. Get tiny Joe Rogan to spin kick their shins and teach them to cry over women’s mma STAT

"is Sean O'Malley actually a good guy" has quickly become the most facile sherdog discussion by a large margin. And that's really saying something

You're disliking someone you don't know, who isn't committing any crimes or being vile in any way.

You're a hater.

Wrong...I'm disliking the persona HE outs out there.
And wtf does commiting crimes have to do with anything?
So you can only dislike people that commit crimes?

What a weirdo philosophy that is.

Back