Mayberry Chat Thread V5: Dogs are the best

Every once in a while, youtube comes up with stuff I'd never expect. Like Russian pole dance competitions.
Lot more classy than I thought it would be, and the choreography is surprisingly good.

Just cycled 16 miles, 2400 feet. Currently sitting on a log at the peak listening to Max Holloway on Rogan. Life's good for the next 30 mins.
Yesterday I moved clay bricks in the yard while listening to a songwriters interview / concert with Kris Kristofferson & Lou Reed. Outdoor exercise is the best.

It only tonight dawned on me that I've never seen Death Warrant. I'm wicked upset with myself, as I've seen Bloodsport and Kickboxer and Lionheart and Double Impact and Hard Target and Universal Soldier and etc., etc., like a billion times a piece. I understood what a fraud I am tonight, what a lie I've been living for so long. And now, at 40, my memory isn't what it once was, so no matter how many times I see this film before I die, I will never be able to quote the best one-liners, bc I'll never remember that they were even spoken.

Life is pretty unforgiving, buds.

Back