Social Mayberry Lounge Chat Thread v1: Codger Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did you have to kill to get a 5? I landed a Xbox because I missed the pre order at the source. The deposit guaranteed a console so i secured a xbox after missing the 5. Likely, the only way I would have landed one or paying well over asking price.

Ps5 is slowly becoming a thing you can actually buy

I could have bought it this week actually lol

Ps5 is slowly becoming a thing you can actually buy

I could have bought it this week actually lol

My country is retarded. Clinically. Arresting truckers, destroying supply chains, and freezing bank accounts by a communist leader parroting PC for the cameras and doing black face plus stuffing vegetables down his pants. Fucking weirdo! <Moves>

Looks like 5s are available for this holiday season.

Who did you have to kill to get a 5? I landed a Xbox because I missed the pre order at the source. The deposit guaranteed a console so i secured a xbox after missing the 5. Likely, the only way I would have landed one or paying well over asking price.
I have a family member who does the scalping thing so he sold it to me for sticker price as a favor.

I want to ask a woman out.

Should I ask her for out to drink coffee or having dinner?

Background information.

I am a 6'1 handsome Sherdogger, 39 years old, and I work as a mailman at a college.

She is 5'7 pretty woman. I think 21 years old with blond hair, symetric face, big boobs, flat stomach, wide hips and a wide butt. She works as a hairdresser.
How did it go?

If you guys want gaming systems. You need to join twitter. They will send out an alert when places have in stock. Other alternative to is buy or program a bot to buy it.

I tried the twitter alert through a friend that texts me and I got two PS 5s when it first came out. You just can't wait once you get the message that it dropped.

This is like the War Room Lounge but with 100% less snarkiness. I wish you the best fellow Mayberrians. With lounge sticky threads comes great responsibility. Do not get into the same cyclical arguments with the same dude day after day. Do not form clique-like behavior to scare other ventures away. Do not routinely complain about something simple as a deleted post. You can make this what we WR'ers only could've dreamed of. But that's just my two cents.

On another note, I appreciate the Mayberry for having a House of Dragon thread. That show coming back made me realize how much I missed that series. Not because of the show itself even but the fact of how widely popular it was that you could have a discussion with nearly anyone about it. I think that's something society is slowly missing more and more of. We are flooded with an unlimited amount of sports, movies, shows, video games, apps, websites, etc that you could consume a bunch of these but still not have any in common with a person you chat with. Good problems I suppose but one I ponder on from time to time.

This is like the War Room Lounge but with 100% less snarkiness. I wish you the best fellow Mayberrians. With lounge sticky threads comes great responsibility. Do not get into the same cyclical arguments with the same dude day after day. Do not form clique-like behavior to scare other ventures away. Do not routinely complain about something simple as a deleted post. You can make this what we WR'ers only could've dreamed of. But that's just my two cents.
Post in good faith!

On another note, I appreciate the Mayberry for having a House of Dragon thread. That show coming back made me realize how much I missed that series. Not because of the show itself even but the fact of how widely popular it was that you could have a discussion with nearly anyone about it. I think that's something society is slowly missing more and more of. We are flooded with an unlimited amount of sports, movies, shows, video games, apps, websites, etc that you could consume a bunch of these but still not have any in common with a person you chat with. Good problems I suppose but one I ponder on from time to time.

You’re no longer an admin? Who’s running this operation now?

separate accounts*
<Y2JSmirk>

Same thing both sides.

72e72167-5ae4-42d0-9747-2de6ccccd4c5_text.gif

Lethal thought for days, even weeks on what the perfect gimmick account could be and then it hit him. What if he were to make a milk toast, friendly poster that happens to post in the combative subforum the war room. And here’s the kicker, he would have the account make threads about actual policy topics that no one would read/ discuss rather than the current culture war issue which garner 100s/1000s of posts.

I mean just look at this recent one. State regulatory sandbox programs in Utah, Arizona, and Wyoming?
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...other-states-have-begun-implementing.4260115/
Pft, where do transgenders in bathrooms factor into this? 1 posts for you Lead

The postal service reform act?
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/senate-passes-the-postal-service-reform-act.4230294/
But Lead? Where’s the racial tensions in such a bill as that one? 2 posts for you, Lead.

Private Funding of Elections
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/private-funding-of-elections.4222531/
lnot enough memes, lulz. 11 posts Lead

Speech from a SCOTUS justice about the health of the court?
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/justice-breyer-“the-authority-of-the-court-and-the-peril-of-politics”.4176013/
Too long, didn’t care. 8 posts

What genius has Lethal crafted in subtly mocking the WR with this gimmick account. The only better idea could’ve been an evangelical with a leave it to beaver demeanor who does nothing but complain about transgendered people and claim Michelle Obama has a dick (Rip Rip).

Lethal thought for days, even weeks on what the perfect gimmick account could be and then it hit him. What if he were to make a milk toast, friendly poster that happens to post in the combative subforum the war room. And here’s the kicker, he would have the account make threads about actual policy topics that no one would read/ discuss rather than the current culture war issue which garner 100s/1000s of posts.

I mean just look at this recent one. State regulatory sandbox programs in Utah, Arizona, and Wyoming?
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...other-states-have-begun-implementing.4260115/
Pft, where do transgenders in bathrooms factor into this? 1 posts for you Lead

The postal service reform act?
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/senate-passes-the-postal-service-reform-act.4230294/
But Lead? Where’s the racial tensions in such a bill as that one? 2 posts for you, Lead.

Private Funding of Elections
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/private-funding-of-elections.4222531/
lnot enough memes, lulz. 11 posts Lead

Speech from a SCOTUS justice about the health of the court?
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/justice-breyer-“the-authority-of-the-court-and-the-peril-of-politics”.4176013/
Too long, didn’t care. 8 posts

What genius has Lethal crafted in subtly mocking the WR with this gimmick account. The only better idea could’ve been an evangelical with a leave it to beaver demeanor who does nothing but complain about transgendered people and claim Michelle Obama has a dick (Rip Rip).

27beaver-popup.jpg

I just realized that there's is a gif option on my phone on both messaging and snapchat. I use it as a protest again emoji use, and I've peppered coworkers and friends with gifs all night. And I'm drunk... This could potentially be a game changer... for the worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back