News Maycee Barber vs Rose Namajunas set for main event on July 13th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Rose has every tool necessary to win and probably do so easily, but she's just so very inconsistent. Barber will come out hot and apply pressure and we just never know which version of Rose will show up, so I've got no idea how she'll react.

This would be a hard fight to bet on.

Rose has every tool necessary to win and probably do so easily, but she's just so very inconsistent. Barber will come out hot and apply pressure and we just never know which version of Rose will show up, so I've got no idea how she'll react.

This would be a hard fight to bet on.
Never bet on a rose fight lol. She's incredibly unpredictable. That's both her blessing and her curse. Sometimes she'll head kick ko a dominant fighter everyone thought was unbeatable. Sometimes she'll do literally nothing for 25 minutrs

Hasn't Maycee lost to an old Roxi, who never had any striking?
And wasn't she hitting air from 3 meters ago recently?

Did she learn fighting or what is this poll? Rose should school her badly

Dude that Maycee tore her ACL like ten seconds into that fight against Roxy. She literally was fighting on one leg. I don’t understand how people hold that loss against her.

Anyway that was 5 years ago when she was literally the youngest fighter on the UFC at age 21.

She moved gyms, grew into her frame, and has piled up a 6 fight winstreak since then.

She has made MASSIVE IMPROVEMENTS since then

Hasn't Maycee lost to an old Roxi, who never had any striking?
And wasn't she hitting air from 3 meters ago recently?

Did she learn fighting or what is this poll? Rose should school her badly

Casual defected

I hope Maycee wins. Winner gets my sherdogger seed

Predicting another cornering meltdown by Pat Barry causing Rose to throw the fight

Jesus, my guy!
bXIVF8LywBiCGbNVGOvBACewnfvb4FvPfBsZkMnAlGK8teSvZjgVfzrfiUyQ8dmdCytSh8Ymyqs=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

s-l400.jpg
He’s not wrong

maycee is the hottest female fighter on the roster. i'd watch her even if she was complete crap lol. the ufc knows that sex appeal trumps how good a fighter is when it comes to females.

Barber will try to just walk her down (she's not bright) and Rose will catch her for a ko.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back