Maycee should be praying to the Gods she got that ridiculous scorecard.

Once Maycee gets to the Murderer's Row, she's going to get greased.

She absolutely lost this fight, and looked terrible to boot. No way in hell she makes it through the top ten.

In some miraculous alternate dimension where she fights for the title, Shevchenko takes her head off in under 2 minutes.

Talk about Highway robber with that BULLSHIT decision, she gets grounded at the end of the 2nd, scores one takedown, and lands a good elbow and THAT'S enough to make this fight a..."Split decision"???

tenor.gif

She got outstruck both Rds 1, 2 and she didn’t get the better of the wrestling rd 2.

It’s crazy.

Maycee does not deserve hate for the judges incompetence, but yes that was a horrific decision.

Barber won round 3 and judges used the "last thing you saw" bias to color their scoring. Glad Barber finally got another win, but I didn't have her winning round 1 or 2 on my scorecard.

They're supposed to turn in the scores after each round.

D'Amato and the other clown who gave it to Barber are incompetent.

Yes she was. I clearly gave her round 1 and round 2. First was a clear 10-9 Maverick. 2nd had some clinch moments for Barber, but Maverick again landed way more significant strikes and also had Maycee in trouble in the last minute. Maycee was almost submitted and saved by the bell in 2nd. Cormier also said he did not agree with the decision and that Maverick was the clear winner.

live odds at -2000 on mavrick at end of 2nd is why maycee won that shit. was a total fuck job on the bettors imo
tinfoil hat is on

"Don't leave it to the judges"

I get that, and all that happy horseshit, but this one is a blatant 29-28 or favoritism decision.

Thanks DC for calling bullshit, because it was.

Neither gal had a 10-8 so let's get that the fuck outta the way.

R1 -- Easiest 10-9 ever to call. Barber did little, got out landed, out controlled, out pressured.

R2 -- Same story. She was hesitant, landed less, wasn't as aggressive. She got the take down, but was stood up quick, and then was taken down herself. Nothing dangerous, but Barber lost in strikes, and the TD's sorta cancel each other. Easy 10-9 Mav

R3 -- Finally Barber get's some shit going. It isn't world beating, it isn't domination, it isn't a close finish, it isn't wobbling Mav.... it was enough to get a 10-9. Cool

I suck at math but if this is the case.

Mav 2 rounds to 1 (all 10-9's as we've established, nothing here even REMOTELY suggest otherwise)

10+10+9= 29

Barber - Hey, she won the 3rd round!!! WOOO!!!!! It was CLEARLY a 10 - 9!!!!!!!

9+9+10 = 28

Ah fuck it, flip a coin?

No, this is because if she lost 3 in a row they could never give her a push. She should count her lucky blessings, cause this was a fucking GIFT WRAPPED DECISION.

CLear as day.

Back