Mayweather headlining fight card in Dubai on top of skyscraper. $30 million+ purse for Floyd

Heard he still hasn’t paid Logan Paul for their fight… <{Heymansnicker}>
6FA41C84-7A98-4005-8BE2-858680BF65E2.jpeg

Is it going to be on one of those rooftop rollercoasters?

Floyd does know how to make money. As Nate would say "I'm not surprised ...."

I like the circus I'll watch Floyd vs anyone not named Logan paul

The man sure knows how to make money. I'm not interested in watching this fight at all. Funny how the Paul brothers are putting on these circus fights, but Foyld is making 30 plus mill per a circus fight.

Dubai really is the pinnacle of excess wealth isn’t it?

God bless them.

Mayweather Jr may have cherry picked his record but he sure is the undisputed all time best at making money among any boxer ofnqny time period. Its just amazing how many people will pay good money to watch uncompetitive freak shows when it is marketed to the level that he is capable of.

Who is Floyd fighting?

Isn't Mayweather legally obligated to pay Logan? Why doesn't Logan sue?

Paul brothers disrespected Floyd, so Floyd is probably being an arsehole and taking forever to pay him.

Mayweather Jr may have cherry picked his record but he sure is the undisputed all time best at making money among any boxer ofnqny time period. Its just amazing how many people will pay good money to watch uncompetitive freak shows when it is marketed to the level that he is capable of.
I've got to say that Floyd is by far the best businessman in boxing as well as being one of the best boxers ever so good on him. I have criticised his cynical marketing/match making and his advantage seeking negotiating tactics but that's why he's a winner. He never takes his eye off the game.

Maybe it's a wheelchair match again Conor?
190lbs of pure granite. Wow.

Paul brothers disrespected Floyd, so Floyd is probably being an arsehole and taking forever to pay him.
so either the logans were idiots for signing a contract where the date of transaction wasn't specified with heavy penalties for missing it, or it was specified and logan is talking out of his ass like he usually does.

paul would have floyd in a courtroom in a heartbeat if he actually broke a contract... and rightfully so.

How people may want to pay to see Floyd fight in 2012 after a draw against Logan Paul is beyond me.

I doubt many will, but he can probably still get some Emirati money thrown at him for this nonsense, if nothing else.

Back