Economy McDonald's' prices have doubled in 10 years

I just looked closer at the comparative images. Dick's is $3 for a cheeseburger...then $2.80 for fries, extra for condiments, and they charge the drink separately. Meanwhile, based on the image, the McDonald's McDouble is $3.19. $0.19 for an extra patty and condiments included.

The price difference seems to be McD's favor.

@Arqueto @lsa @helax

I could eat

I started smoking weed in 2003 and the dollar menu was all we needed. Plus do it yourself pumps for sauce... now they make you pay extra if you want more than one sauce..

MAGA
Raising Canes got to be the worse sauce offenders

you dont get one with your order, 45c per sauce (that I dont particularly like)....... f that

This is no surprise to me as everything and I mean everything has went up drastically since 2021....Fuck it I guess...it is what it is.

This is no surprise to me as everything and I mean everything has went up drastically since 2021....Fuck it I guess...it is what it is.

This hurts, much more so than my clogged arteries and fatty, inflamed liver

GOGqjJbWMAAXEpP

Raising Canes got to be the worse sauce offenders

you dont get one with your order, 45c per sauce (that I dont particularly like)....... f that

I had never even heard of Raising Canes, until i went to a conference in Arizona a couple years ago. It was in july, and it was so fucking hot, I didnt even think to ask for sauce. And that is fucked because I feell in today's civilization, processed food is just texture for sauce. They legit just opened the first Raising Canes I have seen on the east coast in Doral FL. If this is the cause, I may not visit them!

Funny enough, Trump likes to tell stories about a Razen (and yes that is a nickname word for leveling shit) Caine

This hurts, much more so than my clogged arteries and fatty, inflamed liver

GOGqjJbWMAAXEpP

I had never even heard of Raising Canes, until i went to a conference in Arizona a couple years ago. It was in july, and it was so fucking hot, I didnt even think to ask for sauce. And that is fucked because I feell in today's civilization, processed food is just texture for sauce. They legit just opened the first Raising Canes I have seen on the east coast in Doral FL. If this is the cause, I may not visit them!

Funny enough, Trump likes to tell stories about a Razen (and yes that is a nickname word for leveling shit) Caine

I don't eat fast food often but I didn't know it was that bad and sadly its only getting worse and that's all part of the plan.

I think fast food more than most though.

Again I suspect a big issue is a shift in who they target and how, used to be based mostly on drawing in cheap business but now they limit that to a limited "value menu". The rest of the time they basically exploit that people use them out of convenience and charge them a premium for doing so.

Its less "poor mans food" and more "busy middle class mans food", probably because they've worked out the latter has so much more spending power.

Ya I noticed they have been trying to make the places nicer and call them restaurants now more lol
Lipstick on a pig

I don't know why anyone is still eating at McDonalds with the current prices. A Big Mac is more expensive than a Double Double from In n Out.

Ya I noticed they have been trying to make the places nicer and call them restaurants now more lol
Lipstick on a pig

Nah, they just trying to normalize themselves before you realize the only food option available to you is bug burgers, and breakfast bug burrito at McDonalds.

I started smoking weed in 2003 and the dollar menu was all we needed. Plus do it yourself pumps for sauce... now they make you pay extra if you want more than one sauce..

MAGA
Back when you could get Big Macs, Quarter Pounders, fillet o fish, and large fries two for three...
Those were the days.

When I worked for McDonalds in the early 90's the basic hamburger, with tax, was $.64. The basic cheeseburger, with tax, was $.72.

When I was pretty much homeless for a short while back in the day
I lived off the dollar menu and $1 slice pizza places
I guess it’s the 5 dollar menu now

<TrumpWrong1>

McDonald's in the US are making Big Macs smaller — should UK fans be worried?

And that was only recently (5 months ago) and appears to be McDonalds trying to get ahead of the bad press because for years social media has been abuzz with evidence of shrinkflation in the Big Mac, and while "fact checkers" rated the allegation "unfounded", every informal investigation appeared to confirm the public's voiced suspicion.

But I can see you take a major corporation at their word when the allegation in dispute is that they're screwing over customers with eroded margins. Tell me how that works out for you.
lol... if you can link to an actual McDonalds press release, do it.
This ain't it.

i used to go to mcdonalds at least once a week, now its only 2 times a month.

lol... if you can link to an actual McDonalds press release, do it.
This ain't it.
Is that why dozens of other media outlets across the world relayed the exact same changes as indicated by McDonalds ahead of its 50th anniversary including quotes from McDonalds execs justifying the changes marked in the press notice?
https://metro.co.uk/2023/12/01/mcdo...ncluding-big-macs-full-list-changes-19911358/ (the original source I presented you)
Wall Street Journal said:
The changes are now rolling out in the U.S., including on its Big Mac. The two all-beef patties are cooked in smaller batches for a more uniform sear.

“We can do it quick, fast and safe, but it doesn’t necessarily taste great. So, we want to incorporate quality into where we’re at,” said Chris Young, McDonald’s senior director of global menu strategy...

‘Kind of dry’​

In a McDonald’s test kitchen inside its Chicago headquarters earlier this year, chef Chad Schafer made a double cheeseburger in the chain’s standard fashion—topped with uncooked onions and a slice of cheese pulled from a cooler, with a standard bun.

Schafer then made one the new way. He cooked the beef with the onions on top of the patty, added room-temperature cheese that melted faster and put it all on the shinier brioche-style bun, a moister bread to better hold heat.

Yes, my stubborn little shortbus, this is very much it.

Back