McGregor back @ it

Conor/Not Conor

• Total voters
That's a thoughtful response, although i will say that saying "women should stand up for themselves" is way easier said than done. Can you for example really blame someone who has been treated like garbage her whole life, making her believe she has to put up with all these things, when she hasn't the strength to do so? I don't think you could blame that person.
I think they're caught in a quite horrible situation, to be honest. In the case of Dee, i'd just be happy if she'd leave Conor, as she seems like a very loving and caring person and even though she apparently has put up with his stuff until now, i just don't think she deserves this.
Those are my two cents. Thanks for your input though, didn't expect such a long and insightful post!
Note I never said "women should stand up for themselves" though. I said "we should not put the burden of standing up for themselves (or leaving) on them because they are not prepared to do so in their souls yet"

So I think you're actually furthering my point.

I would be happy if every sweet woman taking shots in her face from some asshole left their men. After them THEN I'll worry about Dee and them. Dee just has to put up with loving a douche. Her safety isn't in question. If she ever wants to leave THEN I'll support her decision to leave.

If she wants to stay I'll support her decision to stay and not say she "should" leave because I don't know her, her husband, her life, or her options well enough to say what she "should" do tbh.

But I respect your good heart, my man. Keep it up!

7Qfs.gif

Last edited:
Lol at the betas in the twitter comments "what does conor have to do for his wife to leave him" just lol

mcgPNG.png

But Dee, it was only business

its really sad how silent she is. shit disturbs me. like honestly what kind of life is she having, i think that kind of dichotomy is the kind that would send you over the edge, having so much money and yet getting treated like complete garbage

hope she takes him to the cleaners soon, does oprah and the biography, then moves on

Sure miss those days Buff. But who can afford it anymore.

It's him and anybody who thinks he doesn't cheat on a regular basis is a dummy...BUT

Conrad....wtf were thinking doing that act with that troll?

anyone care to comment on him being crashed out completely with that music up so loud? surely that shit aint normal

WTF is this dude doing? that chick looks like a crack head, if you are gonna cheat at least go for a 9 or a 10, you are a millionaire celebrity ffs, also have the bitches leave their phones with your bodyguard, why the fuck is he falling sleep and letting them keep their phones?

its actually fucked up that the chick put him on blast like that.

Back