McGregor back @ it

Conor/Not Conor

• Total voters
The guy in the video has no definition. His back and shoulders look narrow and soft. We all know Conor cheats on Dee though.

This is not a good look for Conor.
Dee Devlin should get rid of this a**hole immediately.

I think Dee is well taken care of and doesn't mind. Who knows maybe she's telling him to go get his rocks off or they have an open relationship or something.

What’s his excuse gonna be for banging this crackhead ?
Is one of his nuts a balloon ? Is he still in a “bad state of mind” ? Obviously his wife signed up for this life she don’t give no fucks, if she ever does she will grab her babies and check and bounce

But that girl is about as bunk as it gets, I guess his confidence isn’t back up like they want us to think

poor dee devlin. seems to be a good girl and wife.

Huh?

Don't disrespect rich people like that.

Conor just has lowwwww "standards".

Also, not all rich people cheat.

Scum is scum no matter their bank account.
She looks very smashable

Don't know what you are talking about

Guess you are not part of the high test crew

Seriously tho conor admitted banging that girl in the rape case consensually this shit ain't new and Dee ain't going nowhere. Open relationships are common with mega stars. You understand there are normal people with open relationships, or who are swingers or traders and shit right? People with kids and living normal middle class lives yet you cant fathom a millionaire mega star has an open relationship?

Might not be an "open relationship" though. Might be a combination of factors, aka mainly $$$$$$$$$$$$

That cash cow baby. But seriously it's about the money. And she won't do any better, she's known him forever. Long-term HS relationships like that tend to have that dynamic, they always get back together through cheating, so yeah in that sense or in a more literal sense it may be open. But again, money talk.

Oh and you can't forget the kids!!! Stayin together for the kids! Alright got that out of the way, back to the $

Yeah, that’s a pretty old video. It looks like either Aldo or Alvarez fight Conor.

Yeah, that’s a pretty old video. It looks like either Aldo or Alvarez fight Conor.

No it's from at least January 2019. Some Sherbros already did the legwork but the skinny is that a song from Jan. 2019....Billy Eyelash is playing.

Its not him. No tatts on the left arm.
edit: could be reversed cam so it may be right arm. What a skank bitch livin in a trailer dump.

Why is it so shocking that high T males with endless resources end up fucking the random sloot for some variety.

One thing saving Connie here ... Almost certain that chicks womb is too polluted to conceive.

don't know the context but over here in germany there is nothing like D1 and so on. who's telling that shit.
That's what i was implying with "No D1 wrestlers in germany" mein Freund!<28>

He looks deflated. Im not a Conny fan but I hope hes not tappin that for his healths sake.

Back