*** 'McGregor Forever' - Netflix Documentary Discussion Mega Thread ***

the crux of one of your arguments is an allegation on someone, and then you played it off with memes once someone called you on it. Nice try though.
No, the allegation is only a apart. Most everything else is on camera, easy to find. You haven't called me out on anything, girlfriend.

I watched the first episode and thought it was pretty good. It's interesting to see behind the curtain of the larger than life persona that is Conor McGregor. I will continue to watch.
<mma4>
Its not bad at all. Show's him at his highest and lowest. Behind the scenes he seems to really care for his family and fans.

No, the allegation is only a apart. Most everything else is on camera, easy to find. You haven't called me out on anything, girlfriend.

I actually did, and you had no retort just memes <Moves>
I know its hard to cope with sometimes being wrong, especially when you appear to be on the spectrum. But I have faith you will persevere.

Never said my truth.
You dont have too. You already said it's your opinion that matters and arguing is the point.

Not having a productive open dialog with each other.

Like I said before you are totally not ignorant or could possibly never have a ignorant opion. You have to make people see it your way because they're the ignorant ones :rolleyes:

I actually did, and you had no retort just memes
No, you went with insults and only what if scenarios. Come back with something a bit more concrete and you'll get a more serious reply. Until then.
<Moves>

Ego documentary just like water with Andy Silva.

EXCEPT, when like water was released, Andy beat Chael after losing 5 rounds adn that made him look the best fighter in the UFC, with the mcg ego boost we all know he's on a losing streak and coked up like when he talked with ryan Garcia so any hype or expectations are done with him.

I watched the first episode and I dont think it was that bad. They showed the toe injury but didnt really make it like that was the reason he lost. They did try to hide some of the negatives,but its his documentary,so thats to be expected.

Of all the things go rag on Conor about ?

He hates to lose.

Worst Conor thread in history.

Congrats TS

Nah, this shit is hilarious.

The worst thread ever was ProLogic telling people that Conor would ko Jon Jones.

I sincerely hope you are either trolling or under the age of 10. Otherwise your repeat idiotic posts about “donating money to charity means you can’t committ crimes” and “no crimes happen on Earth without the right person immediately getting arrested for it” make you look like a completely naive moron.

Did you know Jeffrey Epstein donated to charities by the way? Clearly super innocent and morally incapable of sex trafficking.

Whats wrong with you?

Back