Media McGregor spasms during Sports Illustrated interview

I'm very familiar with them, and I had this exact thing when I took a boat load of meth and didn't sleep for days; I mean, anyone who takes meth doesn't sleep for days and I'd done plenty before and it didn't happen, but I mean... I took insane amounts in every which way and then I started spasiming like this...

Shit was scary felt like I'd permanently damamged myself or was developing parkinson's no shit, couldn't stop.

Also from ecstasy.

But, only ever a few times... and from INSANE amounts, like, lucky I'm not dead... so seems to be something with like, high levels of stimulants x no sleep. He's done a bananas amount of something here.
It was also just St. Patrick's day, maybe possible it's the comedown from something?

It was also just St. Patrick's day, maybe possible it's the comedown from something?

Yeah, thas not a normal comedown though. Like, even high quality and grams of coke... like even he would take in a night like that... thas like meth overload level tweaking.

Actually the quality of coke he probably gets though, and how much he probably takes and took for St. Patrick's day... he prolly snorted an absurd amount.

Yeah he is on the come down here like a motherfucker, probably been up couple of days straight, even Jake knows he is fooked and is trying to take the heat off him and play it off as normal. He probably should have snorted a few more lines before this one, might have staved off that feeling for a short while (or killed him)

Screenshot-2024-03-22-at-9-54-19-AM.png

Not just awkward, look at his shoulders and head and eyes. That's involuntary spasms. I also had that when I took an absurd amount of meth and it was like stimulant overload and my whole body was doing what he's doing there. He is tweaking. Taken dangerous levels of something.
It’s cocaine not meth lol. Coke is a rich man’s drug. Looks like he took coke and had to take Xanax to come down which is why he’s drowsy looking

Breh.

I've had this myself. But, after like a near-death amount of ecstasy / comedown and, other shit. Also when I took endless amounts of high quality meth 2-3 days once... It was very bad. He's fkn TWEAKING...

Oh God...

That's really sad...

Conor gave it away. Said it was time consuming. 18 hours on set. That means to get those nose clams ready!

Back