Media McGregor still flexing on the UFC after 3 years away and 2 losses; kicks people off TUF

Hate him or love him. Can't deny facts.

Though we need another list not sure what to title it but one of the thing it includes is punching old men when you get angry.

UFC has zero fucking integrity. I remember I was willing to die on the hills of PRIDE > UFC, and am very glad to see that I was right and f*ck UFC for being a soulless, shameless org.
Yeah, everyone already knew the UFC is scummy all the way around. Lead by the scummiest president in combat sports today.

upload_2023-2-17_14-41-11-png.969280

Damn, he looks like a 50 something year old drunk.
Wait till he's actually 50.

You have nothing to say worth listening to, especially when you're so upset that you're not Conor's boyfriend.

If I was helping out my friends by forcing my influence in a way that undercuts other people who earned what they got before I asked it to be taken away, I can pat myself on the back for helping my buds, but I'd still be pretty sure that I'm the cunt in that situation.
It’s a reality show bro. They did nothing to earn being there except sending an audition tape.

So 3 guys are kicked off to.make way for McGregor's boys. Funny if Chandler wins first pick and snags 2 of them for his team lol

You have nothing to say worth listening to, especially when you're so upset that you're not Conor's boyfriend.

If I was helping out my friends by forcing my influence in a way that undercuts other people who earned what they got before I asked it to be taken away, I can pat myself on the back for helping my buds, but I'd still be pretty sure that I'm the cunt in that situation.

I see I touched a nerve. Sad you treat your friends so poorly, cupcake.

All of a sudden we care about TUF prospects?
Having McGregors guys there means he'll be more involved (and might bring more drama )

Considering the beating that he's able to withstand, it'll make for good TV and highlights.

Remember that these shows are for the "casuals."
For his own good the lad should never be given another licence to fight

Back