Mcgregor will never be the same again

Boxingroutines

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He has lost it. Yes the cowboy performance was good. But when you dont live the life, and you make all the excuses under the sun, and revolve your life around twitter, you have lost it. He's not the same, the last fight he had with alvarez, thats the best we'll get, after that, nup, forget it

He’s the perfect example of wasted talent. Prime of his career and instead of fighting, he’s on social media feuding with fighters who actually fight.

In a couple of years he’ll get the itch to step into the Octogon again but by that time it will be too late and the sport will have passed him by.

So is the UFC. Conor changed the game

I thought Conor looked better than ever is the cowboy fight. Now if only they would fucking book him instead of worrying about the live gate.

He has lost it. Yes the cowboy performance was good. But when you dont live the life, and you make all the excuses under the sun, and revolve your life around twitter, you have lost it. He's not the same, the last fight he had with alvarez, thats the best we'll get, after that, nup, forget it
U don't believe in the McGregor FAST program???

Realistically his last fight was only 6 months ago, if he fights in the next 2 months or so he won't be much more inactive than any of the other top guys and from the looks of him he is staying fit and not just sitting around. If he decides to come back soon I don't see him having lost much of a step.

He knows he can only fight title fights or catch weights, because losing won’t tarnish him the same way as if he fought people who aren’t champions but can ruin his hype. They want to limit the Nate Diaz factors.

If he had a normal camp, he can still take out a lot of spazzing fighters who are dumb enough to bang.

Plus he has no desire, he’s got money for days.

Last edited:
Random blowjobs on a boat by a slag. Oh, the horror. So tragic.
Lol exactly. Fighting is hard as fuck. Rory's purse for the war with Robbie was $59,000. He was maimed and tortured for his efforts.

Conor has generational wealth from his fights and his whiskey, why fight at this point? I'm a fan, I hope he returns as a fight fan. But as a 32 year old non multi millionaire myself, I would do the same thing.

You're 2 years late, I'm afraid.
I'd say the same. Conor has gone wild since winning the two-division belt. Maybe even 3 years. He used to be the toughest and the most powerful 145-pounder in the history of this competition.

He’s the perfect example of wasted talent. Prime of his career and instead of fighting, he’s on social media feuding with fighters who actually fight.

In a couple of years he’ll get the itch to step into the Octogon again but by that time it will be too late and the sport will have passed him by.
I’m not a fan of the guy but in all fairness he accomplished something that no one had prior and became a legitimate celebrity. Hard to say he’s wasted his talent, in my opinion.

2 belts in two different weight classes. First guy to do it in the UFC simultaneously. Made a hundred million plus and became the sports biggest star for an extended period of time. You and I have a very different definition of wasted talent it seems.

Absolute banger of a thread mate. Not done to death at all.
I made this account in 2018, my first thread was this year. You were not mandated to post your sour crybaby response. Lastly, I'm allowed to post. Now, cry some more

did you just wake up from a dream about him again or what

Back