Meanwhile in Russia

Attacked? Or touched her butt like he wanted to?

He himself was shirtless, I am offended should I kick his ass?

Attacked? Or touched her butt like he wanted to?

He himself was shirtless, I am offended should I kick his ass?
He made unwanted physical contact because he was upset. Keep your hands to yourself if you're confused about when women want to be touched.

He also pulled a Paul Daley and sucker punched his opponent after he lost, and then pulled a Diaz Bro and started a tussle after that

Tapping the ring girl with his foot was only the appetizer
WTF? we need more vids of this night.

I am typically in favour of foreigners finding out when they fuck around. I have to say though he hardly touched her with his toe. Anyways fuck him no sympathy for him.

I thought NY was a circus until I saw "Hardcore FC" event in Moscow
-Eric Adams, NY mayor
adams.png

He also pulled a Paul Daley and sucker punched his opponent after he lost, and then pulled a Diaz Bro and started a tussle after that

ohh ok, so that big crew didn't run out there because he tapped the girl with his foot there was more shit too it

I was going to say a real how can she slap moment with a room full of dudes beating his ass, but apparently he cheap shotted his opponent after the fight too.

So what you are telling me, is that the premise of the twitter post - that is, of Russian men being white knights -, is intentionally misleading? who would have thought.

So he is not rude to woman because of his "teaching" and belief, he's just an asshole overall if the claim of him Paul Daleying his opponent after losing is true?

Back