Crime Media Silent: Woman Gunned Down For Saying ALM

They actually didn't give an exact quote in the article for that part of the evidence, They just give the evidence in the article that she was arguing against Black Lives Matter and saying All Lives Matter. The article refers to her boyfriend Ramirez in other quotes and in the details because he was there. So that's where the evidence came from, Ramirez, her boyfriend.
I haven't seen an article yet that says the boyfriend mentions blm or alm. Only that there was beef that was squashed. Can you link me? I see the family who wasnt there saying it. Also no explanation why a guy with a neck tat and gun was in a shitty area at 3am. It didn't cross your mind the family may have fabricated the story to cover up why they were there at 3am?

I think it should be reiterated that when you are trying to figure out who is being oppressed...figure out which group you can't criticize and there's your answer.

*Like*

Exactly.

Leftists shit on white people every day, lie about racist attacks from white people, yet cry out in pain, that it is THEY who are being oppressed, that THEY are fighting against an evil system, designed to oppress them.

Any opposition to them is silenced through violence, deplatforming, and shunning, yet THEY cry that they are the oppressed.

Wait the BLM terrorist group is killing people daily? Well that doesn't fit would I'm hearing on Yahoo, MSN, CNN, and the rest of the MSM. Shit let me check the tweets of the rich NBA elitists.

The first interaction seems pretty fake with the guys taking their shirt off chasing him and the camera immediately cutting off

Hopefully the video was fake, and people don't attack each other over something as simple as believing that all lives are equal and do matter, as opposed to favoring only one group of lives over others.

I'm starting to feel like maybe police aren't the problem in this country.

Very sad for the three-year-old who lost his mother and what seems like a senseless and entirely avoidable act of violence. Something tells me there was more to this argument than simply discussing Black Lives Matter, being that both parties fired rounds at each other.

I don’t doubt the narrative that BLM was included in the argument, but when you have two parties arguing with each other who are both packing loaded firearms it makes me think there was a bit more to the argument. Maybe threats were exchanged, that seems more likely to lead to the violent escalation.
He returned fire after she got shot in the head numbnuts.

I haven't seen an article yet that says the boyfriend mentions blm or alm. Only that there was beef that was squashed. Can you link me? I see the family who wasnt there saying it. Also no explanation why a guy with a neck tat and gun was in a shitty area at 3am. It didn't cross your mind the family may have fabricated the story to cover up why they were there at 3am?
having now read the whole thread, i'd like to see some follow up on this. a lot of sherbros are conspicuously not responding to these posts and just ranting, some of them being the ones who say "we don't know the full story" every time some blatant fuckery is caught on tape

it's fair to question what went down while still having sympathy for the poor kid and the rest of the family & friends

What happen to the other very active thread on this? Maybe I didn't look well enough.

He returned fire after she got shot in the head numbnuts.

Yes, I quoted the article already. I'll quote it again:
Fiancé Jose Ramirez, who was with Doty Whitaker, 24, at the canal at the time of the incident, told the news station, “It was squashed and they went up the hill and left we thought, but they were sitting on St. Claire waiting for us to come under the bridge and that’s when she got shot.”

Ramirez says he fired back but did not hit anyone.

I am just wondering why both these parties were armed with loaded guns, and whether that had an influence on the eventual shootout that took place. Was the fact that they were all armed discussed during the "beef"? Were threats made? Seems a bit unusual that the guy relaying the story acknowledges that he engaged in a shootout and the article provides no follow-up on that incredibly important detail. I feel like, "Oh and then I shot back," deserves to be expanded on.

Agreed. BLM and their supporters are among the most legitimately evil American people of this century. A disgusting movement built on the shame of white losers and the rage of manipulated black people who feel righteous for hating people.

BLM is playing the fuck out of people.

We were better off when it was just a hashtag. It is a trash organization.

I'm starting to feel like maybe police aren't the problem in this country.
There are multiple problems in this country. Cops ignoring procedure and common sense and killing minor criminals as a result is definitely one of them.

Yes, you did. And I didn't put words in your mouth, I quoted your comment.

Your statement made it clear that you thought it was irresponsible to say all lives matter, as if dying is a reasonably expected outcome from voicing your opinion on the political matters of the day. It isn't, and when something like that does happen, the onus is on the murderer, not the murdered.
No I did not say that and made it clear over the course of many pages and replies to various trolls that I was not saying that. If you want to continue to spin to try to score cheap points that's fine just leave me out of it. Maybe read through the thread if you insist in having opinions about it.

There are multiple problems in this country. Cops ignoring procedure and common sense and killing minor criminals as a result is definitely one of them.
It's a thankless profession nowdays. Societies janitors.

It's more about the ideology being at fault here. Rather than the situation. She was murdered because "all lives matter" has been proclaimed to be offensive. It was the trigger. That's the problem. It shouldn't be a trigger.

At all.

Not even one little tiny bit.
Ok yet again I did not say that saying ALM is justification to be summarily executed. At no point did I justify or support anything like that.

It's a thankless profession nowdays. Societies janitors.
Relative to other options it's a pretty dumb field to get into with the way things are these days imo.

Ok yet again I did not say that saying ALM is justification to be summarily executed. At no point did I justify or support anything like that.
That's the entire point of the story. End stop.

No need to try and mis direct or bring up anything else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back