Social Meme thread V.70 Cinco de Mayonnaise edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
h0l4yjyt0hz61.jpg

Am I wrong that not too long ago isn't this how women and girls wore their pants?

This reminds me of some retarded leftist I was arguing with in a thread last year.

I pointed out that cops planning to strike on July 4th weekend was one of the main reasons why there was 300% increase in murders from July 4 weekend of the previous year and his response was:

"well, uhh, how do you know it was because of that? It could be because people were stuck in quarantine for so long or because they are poor, hurr durr"

<45><45><45>

Yes because quarantine or not being able to afford bread just drives people to get a gun and shoot other people in the face at a high rate.

Last edited:

Am I wrong that not too long ago isn't this how women and girls wore their pants?

This reminds me of some retarded leftist I was arguing with in a thread last year.

I pointed out that cops planning to strike on July 4th weekend was one of the main reasons why there was 300% increase in murders from July 4 weekend of the previous year and his response was:

"well, uhh, how do you know it was because of that? It could be because people were stuck in quarantine for so long or because they are poor, hurr durr"

<45><45><45>

Yes because quarantine or not being able to afford bread just drives people to get a gun and shoot other people in the face at a high rate.
He makes Justin Trudeau look manly
trudeau-socks-e1566842763343.jpg

8zg9jet9ziz61.jpg

bdmd30nuibz61.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back