Social Meme thread V.75 Fourth Wave of Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not your health I'm worried about.. I'm worried you give it to someone who gives it to someone who gives it to an immunocompromised person and they die.. that the problem with me me me me me mentality sure most people are going to be fine ... It's who you spread it to ..
that goes both ways by asking someone to take a UNPROVEN, they have no idea what the long term consequences could be, drug with an increasing raising risk of serious side affects and possible death when your healthy and/or have already had it.

E-iXNUuX0AUivCf

that goes both ways by asking someone to take a UNPROVEN, they have no idea what the long term consequences could be, drug with an increasing raising risk of serious side affects and possible death when your healthy and/or have already had it.
Lol the vaccine is FDA approved just stop

Lol the vaccine is FDA approved just stop
The FDA's own FAQ stated that they didn't know the vaccines (Pfizer) effect on transmission, nor how long the supposed protection lasts, and side effects are still an open question.

Get back to me when we actually know what this drug does and if it's actually safe or not.

Also keep in mind this is the fastest approval in FDA history. That points to social pressure rather than rigorous research.

Glad I could clear that up for you!

The FDA's own FAQ stated that they didn't know the vaccines (Pfizer) effect on transmission, nor how long the supposed protection lasts, and side effects are still an open question.

Get back to me when we actually know what this drug does and if it's actually safe or not.

Also keep in mind this is the fastest approval in FDA history. That points to social pressure rather than rigorous research.

Glad I could clear that up for you!
because you have a phd?? lmao i will take the word of the professionals
nice try though
<Dany07>
E8DZeEjXEAINKJO.jpg

I know plenty of young people and people with kids who’ve struggled with online classes. Apparently, 20 students socially distanced and masked in a class room is too dangerous during Covid. Yet 20 athletes making close contact on a pitch with thousands in attendance are all immune to Covid, for this short duration only.

I know plenty of young people and people with kids who’ve struggled with online classes. Apparently, 20 students socially distanced and masked in a class room is too dangerous during Covid. Yet 20 athletes making close contact on a pitch with thousands in attendance are all immune to Covid, for this short duration only.
To be honest I struggle with motivation, as an adult, with online classwork. I can't imagine anyone under 13-15 who isn't highly self motivated or motivated by their parents to do well will do exceptionally well in this environment. I fear the worst.

I hate to derail/not post a meme but before someone takes medical advice from this post.

The item from the CDC does not pertain to COVID-19 but for intestinal parasites:

This guidance is intended for the International Organization for Migration (IOM) physicians and other panel physicians who administer overseas predeparture presumptive treatment for intestinal parasites, but may also be referenced by U.S. medical providers caring for refugees who will be receiving presumptive treatment after they arrive in the United States.

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/guidelines/overseas-guidelines.html

I hate to derail/not post a meme but before someone takes medical advice from this post.

The item from the CDC does not pertain to COVID-19 but for intestinal parasites:

This guidance is intended for the International Organization for Migration (IOM) physicians and other panel physicians who administer overseas predeparture presumptive treatment for intestinal parasites, but may also be referenced by U.S. medical providers caring for refugees who will be receiving presumptive treatment after they arrive in the United States.

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/guidelines/overseas-guidelines.html

Yup, which is what ivermectin is traditionally used for. But the mainstream media in the US is tricking people that ivermectin is ONLY used for horses, as if it wasn't medication used for humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back