Social Meme Thread V.76: Have you seen me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
249165690_10219320183947287_4585263999430367950_n.jpg

Gay.

Wha? They look like normal dudes to me but in any case, horror itself is almost inherently creepy, weird, queer...

20211025-204134.jpg

Clive Barker is the man, breh. There aren't too many creators that write novels and do their own visual art illustrations, then turn them into screenplays and direct the film itself. They are usually all handled by separate people.

TIL...
Clive Barker is gay.
Clive Barker is English.

Actually happened to me at a Halloween parade once. I had the mask and the coveralls and the crowd was popping for Michael Myers. One dude yells out, "Yeah! Jason!" I pantomimed the exasperated sigh and head tilt pretty well I guess because the people around him laughed and gave him such shit for it.

Remember the #blueAnon rage about Trump playing golf?

"
A global pandemic, historic levels of illegal immigration, a botched ending of a 20-year war; the list goes on and on of what is happening only ten months into Joe Biden’s presidency. And yet, another record has been shattered: personal vacation days taken by the president.

President Joe Biden has taken more “personal travel” days than any other president in recent decades. The Daily Wire reported, “Biden spent a total of 108 of his first 276 days in office either vacationing or working from one of his two Delaware homes or from Camp David, according to a CNN analysis of Biden’s schedule.”

“The tally includes partial days when Biden split time between the White House and those other properties. Biden’s frequent absences come as his administration has faced a number of crises less than a year into his first term.”"

In all fairness, they can't trot him out any more than they are now. That's just too much time in front of people. Those handlers need a break.
joe-biden-biden.gif

TIL...
Clive Barker is gay.
Clive Barker is English.

Yeah.

Barker served as an executive producer for the 1998 film Gods and Monsters, a semi-fictional tale of Frankenstein director James Whale's later years, which won an Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay. Barker said of his interest in the project: "Whale was gay, I'm gay; Whale was English, I'm English; Whale made some horror movies, and I've made some horror movies. It seemed as if I should be helping to tell this story."

Unfortunately, he's going to die soon. :( His health has been on a steep decline for the last decade, hasn't been right since he went into a coma from toxic shock syndrome back in 2012. It was unbelievably triggered by a visit to the dentist that unloaded a spillage of poisonous bacteria into his bloodstream, damn near killed him. He's a genuine dude who will leave behind an all-time great legacy in horror, especially as an author and storyteller.

<36>

There is NO replacing Doug Bradley.

h6.jpg

Gotta love the clips of the so-called insurrectionists casually walking into the Capitol and the police strolling by them, not alarmed at all, somehow. In fact, these insurrectionists were so out of control, they walked within the ropes like a normal tour group would. Insane!!

Yeah.

Barker served as an executive producer for the 1998 film Gods and Monsters, a semi-fictional tale of Frankenstein director James Whale's later years, which won an Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay. Barker said of his interest in the project: "Whale was gay, I'm gay; Whale was English, I'm English; Whale made some horror movies, and I've made some horror movies. It seemed as if I should be helping to tell this story."

Unfortunately, he's going to die soon. :( His health has been on a steep decline for the last decade, hasn't been right since he went into a coma from toxic shock syndrome back in 2012. It was unbelievably triggered by a visit to the dentist that unloaded a spillage of poisonous bacteria into his bloodstream, damn near killed him. He's a genuine dude who will leave behind an all-time great legacy in horror, especially as an author and storyteller.

There is NO replacing Doug Bradley.
[/QUTE]
I didn't know about Barker. That's a damn shame.
aqGmZ1j_700bwp.webp

aKmzwmb_700bwp.webp

1a34c65b9eae6b8b5a1fe58c2738aad3.jpg

I didn't know about Barker. That's a damn shame.
aqGmZ1j_700bwp.webp

aKmzwmb_700bwp.webp

1a34c65b9eae6b8b5a1fe58c2738aad3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back