Social Meme Thread v103: Guillotines and Woodchippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question, why are the scars for this always so bad? My wife has had 2 c sections, and they don’t look this bad. And they’re pulling a whole baby out that incision, not just boob fat.

Going to guess that the majority of the "surgeons" who do these procedures, especially affordable for your average Joe/Jane are the equivalent of an ambulance chasing lawyer who will do anything to earn.

Not saying that all surgeons who do the work are bottom tier, just like there are some lawyers who are great at getting a high dollar settlement, but I'm gonna guess the random poster on social media is getting the "economy" surgeon.

65f01a7d9cde9.jpeg
Didn't know Hillary owned so much Boeing stock.
<{MingNope}>

Going to guess that the majority of the "surgeons" who do these procedures, especially affordable for your average Joe/Jane are the equivalent of an ambulance chasing lawyer who will do anything to earn.

Not saying that all surgeons who do the work are bottom tier, just like there are some lawyers who are great at getting a high dollar settlement, but I'm gonna guess the random poster on social media is getting the "economy" surgeon.

I am going to assume a c section is done in a way to minimize all damage and scarring, and top surgery is total breast removal AND reconstruction surgery to change the muscle and tissue to 'look' male when healed.

So not just removal, but changed to appear totally different.

My guess. Look at Ellen Page.

Didn’t think of the excess skin aspect. Thanks
So then how do you account for people that have lost 100-200 lbs and have surgery for excess skin removal? The scarring doesn't look half as bad and they've had much more excess skin removed.

Last edited:
Still remember that, the girls were crying and terrified.
Coleman charging his daughters with his chewed up bubblegum looking face screaming CTE nonsense at them, then picking them up and charging across the ring at the man who nearly killed him 30 seconds ago was an odd moment in MMA history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back