Social Meme Thread v104: Clown News & Dank Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birds.

I don't like them. They have shit on me at least 10 times, and once I ordered a chili dog and my friends wanted to eat outside... And while walking to the table a bird dropped a shit onto my chili dog. I was hungry.

The shit hit my head first, and splattered into my food. I had to wash my hair and face in a dirty sink.

F.U.C.K.

Best pizza guys I know still do it the old-school way. Knowing where you are going and having a plan of what you are doing/ alt routes will beat the GPS drivers by quite a bit in tips by the end of the night.

It's a dying art and good drivers are becoming hard to come by.

And its not the only way they are some pirates. The set sail in search of treasure every morning and they stab each other in the back and steal each other's runs too. Pizza guys are a lively bunch. I both love them to death and also wish I could punch them in the head

I believe this was recorded during the shooting of the movie Aguirre, the Wrath of God. Klaus Kinski got into so many quarrels with Herzog and fights with the rest of the cast members that the native Peruvians offered to kill Kinski. Herzog declined the offer.
The murder offer came from a tribe during the shooting of Fitzcarraldo. Different movie.

The murder offer came from a tribe during the shooting of Fitzcarraldo. Different movie.

Didn't Kinski threaten to kill Herzgog during Wrath of God, only for Herzgog to point out that the local cops had already offered to murder Kinski for a small fee?

GLqIZ9IWgAADDJx

Didn't Kinski threaten to kill Herzgog during Wrath of God, only for Herzgog to point out that the local cops had already offered to murder Kinski for a small fee?
Not that i know off. During Aguirre, Kinski wanted to leave the set and Herzog told him he would get a rifle and kill Kinski if he tried to leave. Kinski yelled he'll call the cops for the threat but Herzog pointed out there are no cops within like 200 miles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back