Social Meme Thread v104: Clown News & Dank Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
aKGwvp3_460swp.webp

adB0Qn2_460swp.webp

an7q2go_460swp.webp

a2vzyzE_460swp.webp

The more I look at this, the dumber it gets. Why do affordable housing units have a bathtub, washer/dryer and dishwasher?

How fucking removed from reality are the people in our government?
So the monthly payments is that rent, mortgage? How much down? What about condo fees?
330SQ feet for 1600/month, it's like when companies put less chips in the bag and pump in more air then claim that they didn't raise the price.
They so far removed from reality that I can't even think of a comparison, their solution to the housing crisis is not to slow down immigration or even outright halt it for a few years and give the market a chance to catch up/correct, the solution is to pack you into a sardine can while they live in 5000SQ feet homes with their gay spouse and cat.

After having my flight delayed 6 hours to 1:30am, I stopped by Waffle House next the airport for some ungodly reason, because I knew everything would be closed and I was starving

When I tried to pay, there was two other people in line trying to also pay and the Waffle House employee was legit so fucked up on drugs, she was moving in slow motion with cash in hands, staring at the register…

She kept forgetting what she was doing and would look back at the ticket, then her hands… maybe remembering for a second. But instantly forgetting….

We were all staring in amazement and laughing

Finally, I just tossed some cash down and bailed.

I’d probably be still waiting

lol… This will ruffle feathers and bring out the looneys in the far left

Not completely sure what’s happening here…

Did the Antifa soy boys turn on one of their own?

Looks to me like protestors saw someone causing property damage (specifically taking throw-through-storefront-windows-ready bricks out of a public sidewalk) and figured the intent was to turn it into a riot that would get the protest shut down and a bunch of them arrested and/or injured. Smart play there.

lol...

BLM PHD Professor is triggered at the attention Caitlyn Clark is getting...

He should be happy... She might actually bring some attention to the league that's never made any money and is only around because the NBA pays for it's life support.

But no... Everything is racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back