Status
Not open for further replies.
GMK5m2-WEAAnhTM

GMKjX1XWkAAFgWP

GMIGl7lboAAcRjE

GMLNKdxXgAAL8Xe

GMIuNDfWUAAl1ct

Last edited:
I know it's a meme but if you can't tell your dogs barks apart you don't pay attention. I can tell from inside my house what my chickens and ducks are going on about. One time I was mid shit when I heard the "jail break" squawks. I cleaned up and was running out side practically pants around my ankles and I caught 3 chickens escaping my yard cause I left the gate open. My neighbors caught the show and were laughing their asses off. Anyways I figured the story was funny enough for the meme thread.

I know it's a meme but if you can't tell your dogs barks apart you don't pay attention. I can tell from inside my house what my chickens and ducks are going on about. One time I was mid shit when I heard the "jail break" squawks. I cleaned up and was running out side practically pants around my ankles and I caught 3 chickens escaping my yard cause I left the gate open. My neighbors caught the show and were laughing their asses off. Anyways I figured the story was funny enough for the meme thread.
Lol good story bro. Yea, we learn their language as well don’t we.

The irony is that the word speech is misspelled so you know whoever made the meme is not only a moron, but also an antisemite. The latter requires the former.

F_J413baoAIlP-K.jpg

653b65e2b8b38.jpeg
Both sides are semitic. Basically you're an idiot. "Can we exist... in lands we have been forcefully taking from you since after ww1 with the backing of bigger more powerful entities?" Your memes are also retarded.

Both sides are semitic. Basically you're an idiot. "Can we exist... in lands we have been forcefully taking from you since after ww1 with the backing of bigger more powerful entities?" Your memes are also retarded.
Shouldn't you be in the Hamas attacks thread chanting about pushing them into the sea? You seem lost.

Was looking up videos about kombucha and was surprised to see this video about the federal government threatening kombucha breweries by forcing them to label their product as an alcohol beverage, because it could contain as much as .005% alcohol.

What surprised me even more was who made the video... CNN... and it was uploaded in December 2015.

So 8.5 years later the feds have failed to force kombucha to be labeled as alcohol, and it waa a reminder of a time CNN wasn't state-sponsored propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back