Social Meme Thread v105: Good Guy With a Meme

<36>

There are two types of people: Americans and those who wish they were American.
I didn't used to subscribe to this, but every time my prime minister opens his mouth this statement gets a little bit of truth added to it.
You'd make a great American buddy.

Make It Happen. 🇺🇸

The greatest series to ever grace American television screens, alongside Cosmos. If Rod Serling and Carl Sagan were dirty Juice looking to corrupt American society, they failed miserably and instead contributed to its culture immensely. The idea to pair Twilight Zone with a Smokey Bear PSA was genius.

Resolve.

GMY4YDdX0AEkaSi

GMfpdC6WIAAXyHd

Last edited:

<36>

Make It Happen. 🇺🇸

The greatest series to ever grace American television screens, alongside Cosmos. If Rod Serling and Carl Sagan were dirty Juice looking to corrupt American society, they failed miserably and instead contributed to its culture immensely. The idea to pair Twilight Zone with a Smokey Bear PSA was genius.

Welcome back bud. How was the Hiatus?

Ladies, letting you vote has contributing to the weakening of the west, and the 2nd worst thing was allowing them to be police officers.

Didn't the French shave the heads of whores that collaborated with the Germans as a means of identifying them?

Not that I'm suggesting anything.

You guys know by now that I am pretty lenient, but there are limits to what can be allowed, and that line has been crossed multiple times recently. Let's keep poking fun at each other and keep the laughs coming, but let's keep it above board.

You guys know by now that I am pretty lenient, but there are limits to what can be allowed, and that line has been crossed multiple times recently. Let's keep poking fun at each other and keep the laughs coming, but let's keep it above board.
Can you limit this Rob guy from posting every 3 seconds?

A fitting post. American hubris is quite a meme

I'm glad for everyday it still exists. We might very well be looking back and yearning for the times when banter across the oceans of the Anglosphere's once proud nations was a thing. Because uh, we've got a rather substantial (and ever growing) collective here that hates the fucking country, lol. Like, right down to its very foundational ideals. There is a straight-up scourge of anti-American FILTH residing within its own borders, and it's sick.

Welcome back bud. How was the Hiatus?
The next one will be even better. My summer itinerary is filled to the brim with camping trips, national parks, rodeos, sprint car races, and steakhouses while somehow still finding time for regular shooting range sessions. I might even go over to Sturgis this year - where you should be - during the motorcycle rally when I'm back in the Dakotas to visit fam.

@Rob Rain I am so confused by your politics. Are you an anarchist? White supremacist? Social conservative, fiscal liberal? Some people just want to see the world burn?

There's an almost infinite plethora of politic topics and issues. So, I took it as a rhetorical question as I was confidence you weren't asking me to write you a book.

I am not aligned with any political party, leader, or specific ideology. I am an independent thinker. I hold alt-media sources up to the same scrutiny as legacy media.

Perhaps, you should just address the memes that have confused you. I'll be happy to oblige you brother.

Here's how I'd sum you up @Rob Rain.

Back