Social Meme Thread v105: Good Guy With a Meme

Yes. @Rob Rain .Please pick a battle with @irish_thug. No one on any side of the argument is going to be on your side.

Well I might be. I'm still not over the Canadian revelation. I had always thought of him as posting from his handmade wool sweater shop surrounded by the emerald grasslands of his 'homeland.'

Everything I believed was a lie.

I just post memes brother. It was others like you who couldn't resist a dig at me for not fitting into a clearly defined politcal tribe. I offered discussion but it was rejected. No biggie. It is what is its.
It's not about fitting into a political box. It's that you post antisemitic and racist BS that isn't funny or clever. Memes are an art because of subtlety and wit. Many of yours should be in the back of KKK magazine.

And spare me the persecution complex and decrying a lack of freedom of speech.

Meet an asshole in the morning. You've met an asshole. Meet assholes all day. You're the asshole.

@Cherry Brigand Yellow cards, bans, mean nothing to me. I have accepted that freedom of speech doesn't exist. I am not expecting it here on a predominately US forum.

Dude the Meme Thread is the most chilled place on Sherdog in general and everyone more or less goes along with each other even coming from different views/opinions sometimes.

If you feel the need to post 100 memes a day(go on then) what's the big deal to put a couple together in one post instead of having pages with just you dropping a single picture after another? Kinda annoying... let me know if you desperate for likes or something, I sort you out then. No big deal.

I'm glad for everyday it still exists. We might very well be looking back and yearning for the times when banter across the oceans of the Anglosphere's once proud nations was a thing. Because uh, we've got a rather substantial (and ever growing) collective here that hates the fucking country, lol. Like, right down to its very foundational ideals. There is a straight-up scourge of anti-American FILTH residing within its own borders, and it's sick.

The next one will be even better. My summer itinerary is filled to the brim with camping trips, national parks, rodeos, sprint car races, and steakhouses while somehow still finding time for regular shooting range sessions. I might even go over to Sturgis this year - where you should be - during the motorcycle rally when I'm back in the Dakotas to visit fam.

We'll be pass insults to each other through the bars of a Chinese concentration camp

@Rob Rain This is the Meme thread - no discussion! Post Memes pls

Rzs-Zqdw8-O6s-KSXTP6-Qj-ydf30-Xq-Bb1-Vj-Sn-Fi-RM-u-IXSLSEod6-I8-Wbueze-PO1-F-p1nz4-Zk1-A9k-RYc-D-dx7-Q3-Jq-X-N00-Nz-JCZ.jpg

x-ukraine-bottomless-money-laundering-pit-one-week.jpg

TVs4bajyd-HR2-X2l-MSxj3-OUPWZf1-Ch-BMsx-CNCRo-GNgw6-Qm-Vl90w-Xl-T0o-Leajc-G5-SNDst6-EKTOiz1-Ss1-Tb4-PPYq-NQb-Mk-QRf03-DCg-Qx.jpg

never-find-more-wretched-hive-scum-villainy-star-wars-congress-ukraine.jpg

patriot-front-back-cardboard-fbi.jpg

message-great-reset-resist-own-nobody-they-will-be-unhappy.jpg

It's not about fitting into a political box. It's that you post antisemitic and racist BS that isn't funny or clever. Memes are an art because of subtlety and wit. Many of yours should be in the back of KKK magazine.

And spare me the persecution complex and decrying a lack of freedom of speech.

Meet an asshole in the morning. You've met an asshole. Meet assholes all day. You're the asshole.

At the end of the day, memes are jokes. If you're complaining about racist jokes, I'm sorry, but you're a Karen.

Just put him on ignore. You don't need to stand up and confront the funny joke man when he makes the joke you don't like.

Though to be fair @Rob Rain if you put 'Israel' instead of 'jews' that does seem to be a magical get out of jail free card for posting racist shit fyi.

Back