Social Meme Thread v105: Good Guy With a Meme

8otofa.jpg
That’s some serious dedication to something completely useless. Can’t help but wonder what sort of home life a reject like that lives.

What was his previous handle? I don’t pay enough attention to fuckwits to notice which ones are which when they come back.

@irish_thug apparently started weekend drinking early, or is it that weekend drinking continued until now? Hard to say midweek

Either way I got to deal with that mess. Anyone have memory bleach?

Yeah. Fucker planted remote activated bombs all over the site knowing he'd trigger them whenever he got banned.

GLohwfXXwAAA_DW

I'm seriously starting to think this dude might be gay...
No bullshit, I've known guys who considered fucking a dude not gay so long as you're pitching and not catching but going down on a chick is gay because you're putting your mouth on a dick target. Also, masturbation is gay because you're touching a dick.

Dudes did not go on to Ivy League schools.

It's not about fitting into a political box. It's that you post antisemitic and racist BS that isn't funny or clever. Memes are an art because of subtlety and wit. Many of yours should be in the back of KKK magazine.

And spare me the persecution complex and decrying a lack of freedom of speech.

Meet an asshole in the morning. You've met an asshole. Meet assholes all day. You're the asshole.
You call him an anti semite which I do think posts are getting way to racey. But then that's last point you make is crazy. That applies to everyone but the chosen people huh? You shouldn't say shit like that if you don't really mean it.

You call hi an anti semite which I do think posts are getting way to racey. But then that's last point you make is crazy. That applies to everyone but the chosen people huh? You shouldn't say shit like that if you don't really mean it.
Wat? Jews can be assholes too. I'm not sure what you're asking/saying. Now shut up and post memes.

images

Wat? Jews can be assholes too. I'm not sure what you're asking/saying. Now shut up and post memes.

images
I'm saying they are a race of people supposedly persecuted every where they go and it's every where they go that is the problem in your eyes which makes you logically inconsistent. You just dropped that "if you find problems every where you go you're the problem" shit on someone without realizing that bolsters his (quite possibly racist) opinions.

It's not about fitting into a political box. It's that you post antisemitic and racist BS that isn't funny or clever. Memes are an art because of subtlety and wit. Many of yours should be in the back of KKK magazine.

And spare me the persecution complex and decrying a lack of freedom of speech.

Meet an asshole in the morning. You've met an asshole. Meet assholes all day. You're the asshole.

You call him an anti semite which I do think posts are getting way to racey. But then that's last point you make is crazy. That applies to everyone but the chosen people huh? You shouldn't say shit like that if you don't really mean it.

images

I'm saying they are a race of people supposedly persecuted every where they go and it's every where they go that is the problem in your eyes which makes you logically inconsistent. You just dropped that "if you find problems every where you go you're the problem" shit on someone without realizing that bolsters his (quite possibly racist) opinions.

I'm not genuinely surprised you got banned. It's midweek and these are the only 24hrs @irish_thug is dead sober (pay day is Friday), not hand kitting sweaters (a boy can dream), and paying attention to this thread. You were so close to making it another week!
Pay day is Thursday I will have you know

@irish_thug apparently started weekend drinking early, or is it that weekend drinking continued until now? Hard to say midweek

Either way I got to deal with that mess. Anyone have memory bleach?

Yeah. Fucker planted remote activated bombs all over the site knowing he'd trigger them whenever he got banned.
Sorry, rough day. My dog died so I had to give him a Viking funeral pyre and send him to Valhalla. There may have been a few drinks involved.

Back