Meme thread v41 - Acquitted For Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
16649022_1409945525695651_6501915409251354819_n.jpg

60b.jpg

@panamaican @computer fogie @Ruprecht @Koro_11
@Scot Brit @StopDucking @Eye of Newt @Bald1 @Kandyland @PHATV @FireKidWS @TheOldMan @uppercutbus @3rd Round Romero @Staph infection @fedoriswar37 @S Class @nostradumbass @Pinyin @irish_thug @SRN @Cyrano200 @Cid @EyeOfNewt @evansusmc2 @Oooxente @Mr Holmes @Brother Numsi @LukeSkyrocker @goldennirvana @BjPenn2017 @Zer @JimmyFresno @Tropodan @LogicalInsanity @Mamba Mentality @Rematch @Cunningham @Fugazy @Greta @Gunny @BearGrounds @I am your real dad @ElKarlo @Oliver Clothesoff @bobgeese @lilelvis @Contra-dictator @lifelessheap @rob mafia @PainIsLIfe @Whippy McGee

And anyone else I forgot.

Here's the link to the Nazi book burning that took place:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-doesn’t-the-left-criticize-islam.4085817/page-7#post-159045867

We all knows this happens regularly, but in this case there were no forum rules broken and the only reason that many of us see that this thread got shut down is because @Bald1 took @panamaican to task.
If there's a more valid reason than a mod getting butthurt by facts we'd all LOVE to hear it. So here's your opportunity leftist mods, please by all means enlighten us all as to why it is you subscribe to a modern day Nazi ideology.

60b.jpg

@Scot Brit @StopDucking @Eye of Newt @Bald1 @Kandyland @PHATV @FireKidWS @TheOldMan @uppercutbus @3rd Round Romero @Staph infection @fedoriswar37 @S Class @nostradumbass @Pinyin @irish_thug @SRN @Cyrano200 @Cid @EyeOfNewt @evansusmc2 @Oooxente @Mr Holmes @Brother Numsi @LukeSkyrocker @goldennirvana @BjPenn2017 @Zer @JimmyFresno @Tropodan @LogicalInsanity @Mamba Mentality @Rematch @Cunningham @Fugazy @Greta @Gunny @BearGrounds @I am your real dad @ElKarlo @Oliver Clothesoff @bobgeese @lilelvis @Contra-dictator @lifelessheap @rob mafia @PainIsLIfe @Whippy McGee

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-doesn’t-the-left-criticize-islam.4085817/page-7#post-159045867

We all knows this happens regularly, but in this case there were no forum rules broken and the only reason that many of us see that this thread got shut down is because @Bald1 took @panamaican to task.
If there's a more valid reason than a mod getting butthurt by facts we'd all LOVE to hear it. So here's your opportunity leftist mods, please by all means enlighten us all as to why it is you subscribe to a modern day Nazi ideology.
Everyone called me crazy when I said this was happening 4 years ago. We get what we deserve I suppose

60b.jpg

Who dumped it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back