Men with nice Handwriting...

I have very nice penmanship if I put effort and slow down instead of speed writing, but I rather write fast as long as it's legible to me. I think I got it from my mom. Her handwriting looks like a font and her cursive is extremely nice.

I have excellent handwriting when printing but my cursive was and is barely average.

My kids never even learned to write cursive. No need anymore. They would be fucked if we lost our tech though. My print and cursive is shit, always was. Gave me fits in early elementary. But later my teachers would love the content of my work so much they overlooked the bad writing. Interestingly enough, I was a good graffiti artist.

It's fun to judge, but unless a dude is using circle or hearts to dot their I's, I don't think they are gay if they have neat writing.

Now these things make me more concerned:
Dudes that:
1. Iron their jeans.
2. Wear Capri style pants.
3. George Michael style beard edges.
4. Wear mascara and are not in a band.
5. Suck PP in public rest rooms.

It's fun to judge, but unless a dude is using circle or hearts to dot their I's, I don't think they are gay if they have neat writing.

Dudes that:
1. Iron their jeans.
1712850905229.png

mqdefault.jpg

Dudes that:
1. Iron their jeans.
We have enough @lsa hate threads already.

if you aren't writing in ̸̠̫̭͐͒̾̿͊̕͘̚͜͝͠H̴̤̙̆̿͌̃̈́̓͌̌̀̌͝͝i̴̩͇̪͓̱̤̲̹̙̗̟͑̂̑̆̑͐̓̃̿͛͑̀̚e̶̖͓̬̞̹̜͎̪̥̯͋͒͊́̋̈͘̚r̶̼̗̯̬̱͎͈̥̰͔̈̈́̿̓̍̓̂̽͘o̵̺͊̈́͋͒́̎̆̂͆̽͆͘͠ġ̸͇̩̝̘̆̓̎̄́͑͋͗͝͠ͅl̸̢͔̖̜͈͕͈̹͍̤̱̗̃͒́̈́̔͊̈́̽͘y̵̤̝̥̯͈͉̝̫̪̓̽̀͛̈́̍̐̓͑̚͠͝p̷̧̼̬͕̥̭̩̝͈̉̀̈̍̌̑̈́͘͜h̸̡̛̛̛̞̥̞͍̟͍̏̉̇͐̈́̋́̕ī̸͚͖̤̙̃͒͌̅c̴͖̱̦͛́̓s̵̢̙̘̼̞͔̥̼͚̮͓̑͋̅̉̃͝; Then you aint a real Ş̸̖̱̳͚̠̲͉͉̥̎̈́̒̂̔̏̒̉̚͝ĥ̶̨̐̈́̑̔̕͠͝e̸̛̱͕̤͕̬̩͉͖̅̂̔͐̆͝r̸̖̙̪͖̭̠̞̯̤͂̂͑̀̀̅̆͜d̷̡͖͙͚̲̦̬̼͕̺̫̀̓̈̿̎̌̽̿́̒̕ͅͅo̵̢̺͓̮͇̩̼̯̟̎͆͗͑̂̉͌͜͠ͅg̵͈͉̱̗̠͓̖̮͔͓̈́̃̚͜g̷̖̾e̷͓͚̰̤͆̓̒̒̀̐́̊̒͘ŕ̴̡͍̲̭̪̟̙̪̞̳̞̩ͅ.

I used to have really pretty hand-writing, but now it's completely shit because I barely hand-write anything at all anymore.

I'm working on mine.

I've gotten into the habit of writing fast and frenetically, so my handwriting is more of a squibble.

I won a handwriting award before. Either the teacher felt sorry for me or it was essentially a participation trophy and everyone received one...

My penmanship has never been good. I had trouble reading my own cursive writing. With age, a condition that runs in my father's family, essential tremor, has made it nearly impossible to write and it has begun to bother me when typing too. It causes shaking of my right hand, sometimes violently.

I went to school with a guy with cursive writing that looked like calligraphy. The last I heard he was in the State Patrol.

I can write nice but you gotta wait a few mins fam lmk 💯 my notes be looking like str8 AZZ tho fam nobody understand ting but me gotta hold ting up to mirror tho lolll 🧠

Back