Media Merab Dvalishvili breaks down the state of the bantamweight division

In a punching sense, yes, but the dude does put on a pressure + pace that few can stand up to.
I’m not at all in the camp of people who don’t like him I am always impressed by his performances. But I’ll admit he’s not a fan friendly fighter I hope he becomes champ tho he deserves it

I’m not at all in the camp of people who don’t like him I am always impressed by his performances. But I’ll admit he’s not a fan friendly fighter I hope he becomes champ tho he deserves it

As an ex-boxer, I favor KOs and such.

However, as a pressure-fighter, one of the things that I tried to do was put on a pace and pressure that others couldn't keep up with.

Even though Merab might not have the best KO percentage, that dude puts out a pace and pressure that few can match up to.

Weaponizing pace I put on the same level as KO ability. You break your opponent, one way or the other.

Yo, how did mans like Merab become a doctor while scrapping at the high level all these years? That's some next-level grind, fam. Mad respect to Merab for real I rate that 💯👌. Man's got that solid MMA math on lock too mans on that A-town hustle fams 🏥💊 💉 👊

Back