Media Merab runs into "O'Malley" at the UFC PI

tumblr_inline_pppkukNO5X1wsa47d_500.gif
Well that didn't end well for the stalker. Just saying

Americans and especially recent immigrants to the United States use the word bro way too much. It makes me absolutely sick and thanks to that little cave man Merab I vomited all over my cat. He’s not too happy about it.

Now chicks are saying "bro" to each other.

It is fuct.

Everyone is Hulk Hogan.

<23>

Americans and especially recent immigrants to the United States use the word bro way too much. It makes me absolutely sick and thanks to that little cave man Merab I vomited all over my cat. He’s not too happy about it.
Hope you feel better, bro.

Sean fam why you duckin Merab fam mans on dat A-Town hustle sellin the fight fam you ain't said anything yet NOT ONE TING fam no wonder Merab is 🧀 aboot dis ting is you even finna scrap fam lmk I'll order the ppv Merab finna bring dat belt to Atlanta where it belong walahi fam

Last edited:
For anyone who hasn't seen it before

this was the real interaction, it was funny lol, they kept going with this skit which I find hilarious

What do you expect if we can't say the N-word anymore?

Wait, everyone thinks this is him? The fuck am I reading...

Looks scripted lol. They just happened to have a camera going exactly when Omalley walked in and Merab was at the desk.

He just wanted his name mentioned after the fight and here again hardly acknowledged.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back