Met a Nice Girl: Maybe Weekend Date

grizzard2bid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, I asked this girl who works at the store for a number. Took forever with small talk, good thing I was lightly beered up. Asked if she had a guy,she said she didn't. I joked with "so what's wrong with you"? Nice. Yeah, so didn't have a phone with me in the store, she texted me, so we'll see if we get a date going.

Pros: she's a solid 5, maybe even a 6-7. Basically in my league and has a nice body, I think.
She's white- I asked her- Italian/Irish. HUGE PLUS. Like Super critical for me @Revolver

Cons: Seems like a genuinely nice,sweet girl without a hint of freak in her. I can't tell if she's a liberal, but regardless of her leaning,she's gonna have a moment of reckoning if we start dating and she finds out my Dixie Border Patrol hat in my closet and MAGA hats, plus Mr. Bond soundtrack in my truck.

Well, we shall see.
giphy.gif

Why are you making a thread about this?

Once she sees your truck she'll assume you have a micro penis and run away

Awesome story, have you thought about selling it to Christopher Nolan so he can put it on the big screen?

So, I asked this girl who works at the store for a number. Took forever with small talk, good thing I was lightly beered up. Asked if she had a guy,she said she didn't. I joked with "so what's wrong with you"? Nice. Yeah, so didn't have a phone with me in the store, she texted me, so we'll see if we get a date going.

Pros: she's a solid 5, maybe even a 6-7. Basically in my league and has a nice body, I think.
She's white- I asked her- Italian/Irish. HUGE PLUS. Like Super critical for me @Revolver

Cons: Seems like a genuinely nice,sweet girl without a hint of freak in her. I can't tell if she's a liberal, but regardless of her leaning,she's gonna have a moment of reckoning if we start dating and she finds out my Dixie Border Patrol hat in my closet and MAGA hats, plus Mr. Bond soundtrack in my truck.

Well, we shall see.
giphy.gif
Maybe, if you are looking to settle down, it is good she is not a freak. She can allways learn later how to please you.

Well, we shall see.
giphy.gif

So she hasn't even contacted you yet and you're making a thread about it? lmao

Cause as of 2019 I'm still an incel and it's a big deal to me.
But you are correct. You want a cookie for being right?

You should make a thread about how you got up today and ate breakfast. It would be just as riveting.

So she hasn't even contacted you yet and you're making a thread about it? lmao

She texted me. Couple of times. I think she's about 70% interested. Seems like she had a pretty rough breakup by her body language, but then again I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

All girls are freaks dude, haven't you learned anything?

some just hide it better than others. Gotta be professional In this world you know?

word of advice, stay out of your head.

NO thoughts, just flow. Feel, that's the female language.

As men we often overthink things and just need to let go, especially when you're just learning confidence with women.

Well, we shall see.
giphy.gif

Hitler approves.

Well, we shall see.
giphy.gif
so would you pick a liberal white girl over a conservative Mexican chick?

Back