Meta Quest 3

Apparently higher end headsets with microOLED panels suffer from burn in issues at least potentially the Varjo Aero? Could hit the Primax Crystal? It may explain why others are slow to make use of microOLED panels? It could be the level of brightness and lack of auto shutoff. But Big Screen Beyond and Primax needs to protect their displays these are not cheap headsets people need to

My first Meta Quest 3 glitch it had to do with a driving simulator game Assetto Corsa I lost tracking but the game continued without me seeing anything but a frozen screen. I was running wirelessly and that up to now been rock solid at 90 hz but the headset went through a recent update and a lot been about battery drain being high on the headset and I wondered if the issue came after the update? I wonder if the update changed things to save battery? Ether way up to now been amazing the Field of View is really like night and day between the Quest 2 to Quest 3 and people who had early samples claimed it was similar to the Quest 2 FOV no freaking way. I started to question the honesty of reviewers because not only the FOV is better then 10 percent it feels more like 30 percent or better because the optics just crushes anything else I have tired. The optics are the best 10 billion "lol" that Facebook ever spent. Seriously I don't even think about the lack of eye tracking or OLED panels.

There are issues with Meta Elite head strap with battery. Apparently there is a recall going on. It apparently is bricked after a few weeks of use. I own the elite head strap. I still have not had issues but just informing people. Meta already pulled it but you could still get it on EBAY one could imagine? Just a heads up.

Apparently there is a way to improve the graphics even more on the Quest 3 via sidequest game tool. It does so apparently at the slight expense of the battery life but the visuals are really shaper I am sure the headset will use more battery life but getting a power bank could work around that issue.

They have improved the passthrough optics an visual quality slightly. This was the latest update. It did improve the ability to read text on a phone or computer screen.

Great Meta Quest 3 ad on Los Vegas Sphere.

Steam through the steam through an meta quest app.

I got my Quest 3 a couple weeks after lauch. Anyone playing? Send me a friend request (BiscuitBro). I’m playing a lot of Pavlov and Inverse.

Apparently higher end headsets with microOLED panels suffer from burn in issues at least potentially the Varjo Aero? Could hit the Primax Crystal? It may explain why others are slow to make use of microOLED panels? It could be the level of brightness and lack of auto shutoff. But Big Screen Beyond and Primax needs to protect their displays these are not cheap headsets people need to

My Pimax just recently had one of the screen display getting scrambled on the side and the coating for short cable that connects from the rims to the main googles seem to have worn out.

I contacted the pomax support team and they will ship me a return box to have it fixed under their warranty

My Pimax just recently had one of the screen display getting scrambled on the side and the coating for short cable that connects from the rims to the main googles seem to have worn out.

I contacted the pomax support team and they will ship me a return box to have it fixed under their warranty
Sounds like they are getting better with their support.

Project Deckhard could be announced next week. Valve Deckard the replacement as the long awaited replace for Valve Index.

Could still be a year away from production. That being said a lot of crazy rumors. A few big rumors inside out tracking with or without base stations.

Greater then 140 degree FOV using a patent they acquired from Apple. Apple decided to go with a more traditional optical hardware.

Etherway Deckhard will very likely have some amazing stand alone specs.

More project Deckhard news you may be required to own a Valve game console?

Back