Mexicans are going to takeover the UFC

Mexicans and South Americans in particular can’t fight without peds. USADA exposed them and fell badly in the last few years.

You're overrating them......The best Native warrior Genetics are Northern Mexican/Baijo Genetics, AKA Chichimecs, which is the "barbarian" type equivalents of the Native World..............There's a reason why the Aztecs couldn't take this region, the people there were straight up badasses/savages that didn't bend the knee unlike the Aztecs who quickly fell.

GRAN_CHICHIMECA.jpg

Oddly enough, if you see where the best fighters are from, it's from that region.....Canelo is from that region...........IMO opinion northern native genetics are way better for combat.......Mexico city and lower genetics are different native genetics(Usually they are way shorter), much more different.

The Spaniards couldn't conquer them either, they tried to but faced hardcore resistance that they decided to buy them off/do peace deals.......Way more badass than the Aztecs who quickly fell.

Aztecs origin story is that they from the north so they are sort of related, but it's clear the real badass/savage genetics stayed up north, while all the knee benders stayed in the Aztec Empire building pyramids n shit.......which is great to make pyramids(it's great to have a bunch of knee benders/slaves for that), but they don't make the best warriors.

Also considering the Origin Story of how they just came from the north and took over.....It just goes to show that Northern Native Genetics were better suited for combat....They literally just went down south and took over a bunch of Central Mexican/South Mexican Natives lol.

They were similar to how the Mongols/Barbarians were the best warriors even though there was other civilizations at the time with better tech/settlements.

francisco-tenamaztle-6f622f69-eb18-48fd-a6ac-101dab10db5-resize-750.png

So yeah, if you're gonna talk shit about Yair's Ancestors, you gotta talk shit about pussy Aztecs knee bending and Monteczuma being a complete idiot......I guess the ChiChimecs saw the stupidity of the Aztec Empire thus never joined them.
<mma4>

Some good points, but downside to northerners is they where more disorganized because as you said they where basically barbarians. Which had some huge downsides too. I did mention the Tarascans(purapecha) which where from west and main Aztecs rivals. I believe the Tarascans where even more closely related to Chichimec than Aztecs. Tarascans also had a great civilization.

Out of all the cultures in Mexico/central American though. I think the Olmecs and Mayans where the real MVPs. Its a shame that both where gone by time Spanish arrived. Well there was still Mayan but a shell of there peak empire

Remember how hard they pushed Cain to try and break into Mexico and he cant even speak spanish.

What about Erik Perez? Supposed to be the next big thing out of mexico then lost a contender match to Mizugaki, then for some reason left for bellator?

I love stuff like that, thank you and I am not even a Mexican or something like that. I agree with you; nowadays we got the historical bias aka eurocentric view of world history. Europeans were pretty useless people back in the day except for the Greeks and Italians who actually absorbed everything from the Middle East.

If you're saying Europeans that didn't matched the Greek&Roman civilization were useless people, I guess the World must be filled with useless people right now.

One of the problems with this idea is that MMA is not popular in Mexico. A lot of young people get into training MMA in part for the glory/fame aspect. That's not there if your peers and others around you DGAF.

Honestly man,we got to stop thinking worst case scenarios,and bringing them into the world. These peons dont deserve attention.
That was a troll post from like six months ago. Every time I'm notified I was quoted in this thread, I'm like, "Goddammit." No worries, bud. I was fresh out the joint and looking for some action. I've calmed down since.

sure they will take over weightclasses from 115 - 135 :) and who cares...

Unless suddenly boxing becomes the absolute most important style to bring to the cage, not a chance in hell.

Back