Michael Bisping's poor attempt at being like Connor McGregor is bringing the cringe so much.

Ehh Bispings always been an ass hole lol

He was fumbling his punchlines? Yeah, like I said, I just had to stop right away. I have a low tolerance for cringe. To this day, I still have not watch that video of that fedora-wearing kid who did a dance number to impress the girl in his dance class. So I'll take your word for it. Bisping was always a cunt. But the angle he's doing is a poor man's Connor McGregor. It's cornball.
{<jordan}

That video is timeless

Cry me a fucking river. Bisping called gsp out on his cowardly bullshit. Avoiding hard fights. Gsp could only sit there and say awkward things and had nothing to say back.

It was good watching georges "coward" st pierre get bullied by the count
You are forever the worst shitposter

Difference is Bisping is actually witty rather than just using shit sound bites that morons lap up

Bisping has ALWAYS been cringy.

Thats why we love this.

Henderson_vs_Bisping.gif

At least Bisping is like McGregor in the handpicking subject.

TS

bisping has ALWAYS been like that

what the fuck are you talking about?

I understand now why most people here dislike Connor's fans. It's like they think that MMA didn't exist before Connor Mcgregor.

I've always found trash talking embarrassing unless its genuine beef which it hardly ever is. I understand that it sells tickets and gets people talking but I hate been taken for a fool which is how I felt after watching that. Two millionaires on a stage throwing childish insults at each other. ufc, the boxing establishment take their fans to be complete morons.

I can't believe Bisping figured out a way to keep the title again.

but is was fun. while gsp the businessman is in romantic busniness talk bisping comes up and fires. funny to see. thats the game.

How few brain cells does one need to have left to find such a predictable yet terrible attempt at creating a fake beef does one need to have?

This actually makes me less likely to buy this card or any future card from this new UFC.

But if you find this fake shit fun, might I suggest wwe?

I definitely find a lot of the things McGregor does cringeworthy like when he does punchlines that he obviously rehearsed ahead of time. But the difference between him and Bisping is, Connor does it well and owns it. Fighters have been twats since the start. But nobody was doing Connor before Connor. Bisping is that comedian who tells a joke and then tries to explain why it's funny after.

Conor doesn't own it. The rock owns it. Conor thought of three phrases he thinks were clever and just cycles through each during pressers.

He ran out of material after his first presser

Cry me a fucking river. Bisping called gsp out on his cowardly bullshit. Avoiding hard fights. Gsp could only sit there and say awkward things and had nothing to say back.

"coward"

wtf have you done with your life?

So if GSP wins will he stay at MW and fight Yoel next ? Lol

Conor is bright? Have you read his Twitter? He can't even spell...

He's quick on his feet when he's out there, he has some canned lines, but he comes up with things on the spot, which is more than Bisping can say, the guy can't even read a teleprompter.

It's funny that Bisping calls GSP a coward, yet GSP cleared out all the contenders in his division during his reign.

Yet somehow Bisping has won the title and defended it, yet hasn't fought Romero, Jacare, Weidman or Moussai.

His problem isn't only that he hasn't fought those guys, it's that he actively states they haven't done anything to earn a title shot, after he got his shot due to Jacare just having a fight 3-4 weeks earlier. I mean kudos for stepping up on short notice, but he knew there was no other way he'd get a title shot.

Please, GSP just isn't a good talker.

GSP should just call him out for being a coward and not defending his title vs anybody in the top 10.

he should just say your chose me because your too much of a coward to actually defend your title against someone in your own weight class who isn't the 13th ranked 50 year old.

I got this fight because your afraid of your own division.

Actually, Stupid Mr count was acknowledging that he is an easy fight, thats like insulting himself. Although I do agree with him.

Back