Media Michael Chandler willing to do "anything" to help break UFC 229's PPV record

Why is chandler like this
JBG decrees it
mcr.gif

has to make up for that 2+ years of lost revenue. at this point, he has to get into the wifes DMs. someone does.

Chandler should hire Khabib to corner him for this fight. Or Poirier. Or Nate Diaz. That would add an interesting element to this fight.

Smash Dee and release the sex tape.

Even that wouldn't top fighting Khabib for the title.

But I get that Chandler wants to cash out his red panty night.

Let Max step in against Conor. That should elevate PPVs more than Chandler as opponent. Max has a highlight KO win against Justin while Chandler has been idle waiting. If he really would do anything to beat those PPV # s well take one for Dana and UFC coz they r much needier

I'm predicting between 500k-1 million buys. I'd estimate about 600k if I had to pick a number right now. Chandler is delusional. He also thought Islam didn't deserve the fight against Charles and he didn't understand why Islam was favored in the fight.

Honestly I don’t think this paper view will break 1M. Conor is no longer riding the crest of a wave. His star has dimmed. Michael is a fighter’s fighter. A good watch but this is not a needle moving contest.

Chandler about to Polish some knob on live television.

Chandler it's not enough to say your daily affirmations and doing your visualisation ritual of the fight doing big numbers you have to actually do something that will entice the fans.

Back