Michael Chandler's future and Conors fight

Mcgregor is being stupid. He needs to test for 6 months. USADA isn't giving him an exemption after he talked about it in public. USADA regulates a lot of other sports. They tarnish their name if they give him an exemption like that.
Trust me.. they will give Conor an exemption like they did Brock

chandler.jpg

lol. Are you serious? Where do you think the tattoos he had in Bellator went?

1dd9466e-5d52-4a1d-8af9-201e9af35e6a%252FCHANDLER_MICHAEL_L_05-07.png

Lmao..

The answer is nowhere.

I don’t even

Conor Chandler should fight and it's perfect in every way.Its a 50/50 fight where both fighters have devolved a good mile or 3. They both get to have comfortable fight weeks cause they don't have to cut weight as Conor labels another pseudo " welterweight " fight.

It's not Mike's style to wrestlefuck so someone is likely to get separated from consciousness.

Chandler is still considered relevant so a win from Conor actually becomes enormous. Obviously Mike gets a haul here so what in the name of Mama June is holding this thing up.

They'll fight. He'll be a JBG favorite until the end.

Michael chandler thread has half naked pic

Dern thread has nothing. Why do I waste my time here on my day off when I can be on ESPN.com or losing in video games.

you guys are treating my safe haven like dog shit and need to fix it

Sorry man. Id post some pictures but I can't figure out how it works when im on my phone (boomer). You dont deserve getting threated like this.

Back