Media Michael Jai White says Bisping destroyed him in sparring

There's a difference between movie fighters and real fighters.

i know i am not alone in disliking how arrogant this guy is, even though he obviously is a skilled fighter.

He's like the black Seagal, but without the sexual harassment of actresses, the repeated off camera nut shot assaults on stuntmen, driving an armored vehicle into a low income family's home, or the laundering Russian mob money through straight to dvd action movies that landed him a seat at Putin's table.

I'm also reasonably sure MJW never pooped on Gene Lebell.

Last edited:
He is a story teller in other words a bullshitter. Sounds nice though.

Jesus Christ everyone wipe off their pussy's and suck In there guts youre making yourselves look like 13 year olds.

Last edited:
Least he’s honest enough to say he couldn’t keep up. I bet he was showing Bisping some new looks in there too.

You're damn right. We need to call out guys who won world titles with one eye. Fucking frauds.

I have to admit I cheered on the live broadcast when the H bomb landed on him.

And it's not his fault Anderson decided the fight was over and he would just get on his bicycle until the referee agreed it was over.

But it takes tremendous balls to fight GSP with one eye.

more so for ducking rob and yoel....and saying they were scared of him

Bisping knew he wasn't long for the sport, cashed his belt in for some big checks. While I don't like it, I get it. He retired off of those two fights. It still doesn't make him a fraud.

What receipts? There not a single clip of him live sparring anyone. To me that is someone afraid to be seen as a fraud who will only "spar" as long as there is no filming
is there supposed to be sparring clips for you to see? I don't think he is concerned about putting sparring footage on youtube for some dork to see. The receipts are various people in the combat industry who can vouch for him sparring them. Do you think Bisping sparred him just because?

Well another aspect to sparring is that fighters who are world champion level aren't always the best guys in training.

Jones was well known back in the day at Jackson/Wink for "losing" most of his sparring sessions with Arlovski, Mir and Reem. Yet in the cage he's a totally different animal.

Gaethje is another one. Drew Dober, Whitman and others have gone on record saying they don't think Justin has ever won a single round in sparring, but in the cage he can put it all together and beat world class competition.

Mike Pyle was on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. He was known as the undisputed king of the gym. Nobody could lay a glove on him and he used to tool everybody in training, even guys multiple weightclasses up. Yet in the cage he has a very up and down career and his chin didn't hold up a lot of the time.

Phil Hawes is another example. He was known to be the best guy at Jackson/Wink by some margin, but over and over again he got found out in actual fights.

Every gym has these guys too. Guys who seem like they are future world champions, but nobody ever learns their name because under the bright lights they crumble, go 0-2 as an amateur and go back to a regular 9 to 5.

Just because you're able to hold your own with top fighters in sparring doesn't mean you can fight.
You can kinda picture which guys are not going to look good in sparring. Someone like Gaethje is never going to look good since his true style is far too violent. The guys who look real good in MMA sparring are the ones who are good at point fighting and doing a hit and run strategy. Guys like Gaethje, Hendo, Rampage, and Ngannou are always going to look underwhelming in comparison since they can't punch full blast and they aren't known for having flashy footwork.

more so for ducking rob and yoel....and saying they were scared of him
He didn't though. This is revisionist history. "Bisping ducked Romero" has to be one of the biggest crocks of shit that is parroted around Sherdog like gospel, despite having no basis in reality.

When Bisping won the belt and defended against Hendo, Yoel was serving a suspension for a "tainted supplement".

Then he came back and lost to Whittaker, losing any chance he had of fighting for the title next.

Neither did he duck Whittaker, Bisping was the only one who actually promoted that fight. But GSP came back and wanted to be a 2 weight world champion and the UFC obviously saw that as the money fight (because of course it was it was GSP) and had Bisping fight George instead.

Dislike Bisping all you want, just don't make up lies to validate your feelings.

ping couldn't handle him

tumblr_optaanXafC1qmob6ro1_500.gifv

He was in two different Never Back Down movies, I think he could take him.

Yeah cause normally, 51-year-old actors/part-time martial artists will always have way better conditioning than 40-year-old retired MMA world champions that still train. Terrible excuses indeed.

impressive how your salty ass managed to pull that from MJW giving Bisping praise.
Right! These guys are so....hmmm I won’t even say it or they will cry

Back