Media Michael Jai White says Bisping destroyed him in sparring

Go to around 5:50 mark. Saying if he sees Perry in the street it will be interesting, that perry is an idiot and that he could tell him what he was going to hit him with and perry couldn't stop it. Says Perry couldn't hurt him even in pure boxing because he's bigger. Absolutely delusional. Perry would have this dude verbally tapping within 1 minute

Perry started beef with MJW for no reason other than he was on that losing streak and people kept saying he was going to get cut soon. Out of nowhere he decided to trash MJW on twitter and then afterwards showed the clip of MJW and Kimbo talking about some punching technique and that was Perry's excuse for trashing him and then wanting to set up some charity fight. Everyone pretty much dog piled on Perry saying he was desperate to find someone he could finally win against at that time. That's I remember it.

what are you basing this off of?!?! how many fights have you seen jai white in?
This is Sherdog. Go back 10 years and it wasn't uncommon to see people here claiming they could beat Bisping in a fight.

Hell, there was a mod here who claimed he could go into any bar anywhere in the US and find more than 10 guys who would heat up Bisping in a fist fight.

He didn't though. This is revisionist history. "Bisping ducked Romero" has to be one of the biggest crocks of shit that is parroted around Sherdog like gospel, despite having no basis in reality.

When Bisping won the belt and defended against Hendo, Yoel was serving a suspension for a "tainted supplement".

Then he came back and lost to Whittaker, losing any chance he had of fighting for the title next.

Neither did he duck Whittaker, Bisping was the only one who actually promoted that fight. But GSP came back and wanted to be a 2 weight world champion and the UFC obviously saw that as the money fight (because of course it was it was GSP) and had Bisping fight George instead.

Dislike Bisping all you want, just don't make up lies to validate your feelings.
Romero was suspended from January 12, 2016 to July 12, 2016. (I know he fails the "eye test" but tainted supplements don't belong in quotes here. It's one of the most open and shut tainted supplements case in the history of the UFC)

Bisping won the belt June 4, 2016.

Bisping vs Hendo was booked in August while Romero was available. That fight happened in October.

Romero vs Weidman was put together as an eliminator in September for November.

Despite winning that, he would not get a shot because Bisping was injured from his money-grubbing cash-in against Hendo, just long enough for March to roll around where he would start getting booked for another one against GSP.

After that is when Romero got booked against Whittaker.

--
Bisping didn't really duck Rob, cuz Rob wasn't a "thing" until after the Hendo defense (his last win at that time was Natal). But he absolutely did cherry pick a #12 Hendo instead of the active and ready #4 Yoel

Last edited:
Honestly I really think MJW is trolling everybody. His conversations on DJ VLad are legendary at this point. At first I really hated his delusions, arrogance, etc etc but I'm starting to come around. MJW is an entertaining guy and he might be a high level troll

Romero was suspended from January 12, 2016 to July 12, 2016. (I know he fails the "eye test" but tainted supplements don't belong in quotes here. It's one of the most open and shut tainted supplements case in the history of the UFC)

Bisping won the belt June 4, 2016.

Bisping vs Hendo was booked in August while Romero was available. That fight happened in October.

Romero vs Weidman was put together as an eliminator in September for November.

Despite winning that, he would not get a shot because Bisping was injured from his money-grubbing cash-in against Hendo, just long enough for March to roll around where he would start getting booked for another one against GSP.

After that is when Romero got booked against Whittaker.

--
Bisping didn't really duck Rob, cuz Rob wasn't a "thing" until after the Hendo defense (his last win at that time was Natal). But he absolutely did cherry pick a #12 Hendo instead of the active and ready #4 Yoel
Cool. Now provide proof that Bisping chose Hendo and/or turned down other opponents. Or as you put it, cherry picked him. Go on, I'll wait.

Hopefully you've got more than "He didn't specifically call Romero out therfore ducking" like the pathetic Leon/Belal implication.

Michael Jai White is weird, trying to give real fighters advice in the past, and of course he would have issues with someone like Bisping.

Cool. Now provide proof that Bisping chose Hendo and/or turned down other opponents. Or as you put it, cherry picked him. Go on, I'll wait.

Hopefully you've got more than "He didn't specifically call Romero out therfore ducking" like the pathetic Leon/Belal implication.
Hello new goal posts. Not quite sure where the old ones went, but it's always nice to meet new friends

UFC president Dana White had previously remarked that the fight between Bisping and Henderson was coming together after the middleweight champion specifically asked for a chance to avenge his previous loss to the 45-year-old veteran.

Of course there are plenty of naysayers — most notably the other middleweight contenders — who have spoken out against the matchup considering Henderson has gone just 2-3 in his past five fights.

Bisping
quickly fired back at all of his critics, including former champions like Chris Weidman and Luke Rockhold, who seemed to have a problem with him fighting Henderson rather than facing one of them with the title on the line.

"A lot of people have been talking s--t about this matchup," Bisping said. "A lot of people have been very excited about this matchup. Here's the thing — for all these little (expletives) at 185, your Chris Weidman's, your Jacare's (Souza), your Rockhold's — the fight is only eight weeks time. They are still going to be there in eight weeks."

I enjoy hearing from Michael Jai "ShouldaCouldaWoulda" White every now and then.
would´ve could´ve been a fighter but I´m busy doing movies and talking to Vlad. Funny thing is he got a following thinking he is some fight master cause he got 5 karate belts. Such a great fighter I never seen him punch someone or take a punch. Yet there´s 100s of videos of him on youtube. Traditional martial arts aka anything but a real fight.

Last edited:
Not sure MJW had much of a chance to compete, considering his age.

For comparison's sake, he's sitting across from Rampage who is an early and old legend of the sport. Rampage turned 26 the day he powerbombed Arona. MJW was coming up on 37 in a few months.

Only the really early nhb guys, who were already training in nhb for years before UFC 1, match him in age. And even then, it was still niche, so it's not much like his 35 year old ass was watching Pride at its height and going "Oh I should try to get in on this"

Hello new goal posts. Not quite sure where the old ones went, but it's always nice to meet new friends

UFC president Dana White had previously remarked that the fight between Bisping and Henderson was coming together after the middleweight champion specifically asked for a chance to avenge his previous loss to the 45-year-old veteran.

Of course there are plenty of naysayers — most notably the other middleweight contenders — who have spoken out against the matchup considering Henderson has gone just 2-3 in his past five fights.

Bisping
quickly fired back at all of his critics, including former champions like Chris Weidman and Luke Rockhold, who seemed to have a problem with him fighting Henderson rather than facing one of them with the title on the line.

"A lot of people have been talking s--t about this matchup," Bisping said. "A lot of people have been very excited about this matchup. Here's the thing — for all these little (expletives) at 185, your Chris Weidman's, your Jacare's (Souza), your Rockhold's — the fight is only eight weeks time. They are still going to be there in eight weeks."
For Bisping to be ducking Romero, or indeed anybody else, you're going to have to provide some evidence that he was offered opponents besides Henderson.

If you can't do that, then I don't know exactly what you or the other guy mean by ducking, words have meanings after all.

If you are the one alleging something, then it is upon you to prove those claims. You claim he sidestepped a fight with Romero and/or others in favour of fighting Hendo, so show me evidence that he was offered a contract to fight them and turned it down.

As for that article, where exactly did Dana say that Bisping specifically asked for the Henderson fight? I've been looking for it and I can't find it anywhere besides that article claiming it, and they didn't provide the quote, which makes it pretty meaningless.

I have seen Bisping say on his podcast and other places over the years though that the first time he was even aware the Hendo fight was a possibility was when it was offered to him, which would directly contradict that was claimed in the article.

The closest thing to what that piece claims Dana said is this quote that I've found repeated in multiple articles.

“It’s a fight that the champ wants. It’s a fight that the fans want. We’re thinking about doing it in Manchester, England. But that’s not signed yet.”

And let's be clear here, claiming he wants the fight is not close to being the same thing as specifically asking for the fight.

Then there's also that Dana has said on multiple occasions that Bisping doesn't turn down fights, and never said no to any opponent that was offered to him.

Again, if you manage to find the quote of Dana saying Bisping directly asked for Hendo as his first title defense, and show evidence that he turned down other opponents he was offered a contract to fight to do so, I will eat crow and gladly call him a duck with the rest of you.

Not sure MJW had much of a chance to compete, considering his age.

For comparison's sake, he's sitting across from Rampage who is an early and old legend of the sport. Rampage turned 26 the day he powerbombed Arona. MJW was coming up on 37 in a few months.

Only the really early nhb guys, who were already training in nhb for years before UFC 1, match him in age. And even then, it was still niche, so it's not much like his 35 year old ass was watching Pride at its height and going "Oh I should try to get in on this"
he didn´t do boxing kickboxing or any real fights aka he is not a competitive fighter.

I´m glad he´s teaching Francis Nganou something

Next up : Brutal Karate "fight"

Vlad : What would you do if you got offered to do a boxing match vs Mike Tyson.
Michael J WHite : Of course I would do it, I would beat Mike Tyson. I been boxing champions like Lamon Brewster.
Vlad : You have sparred but not fought boxers
MJW : Here is what you don´t understand. Sparring is fighting.

Him sparring. 0 shots absorbed. Is this a spar to anyone ?

Giggle and play, don´t hit anyone. Bro I could´ve landed that, bro. Stay in your lane with that TMA. You fight or you don´t.

Whatever. It's not like this is the most arrogant and delusional thing I've heard an actor say. It's not like he said he would've whupped Bisping. He just would've been less of a punching bag.

Back