Opinion Micheal Moore gives a decent interview calling out war hawks in both parties.

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Mike talks about the difficulties standing for something wrong 20 years ago. How many lives where lost Americans an Afgan,Iraqi. How Biden has never back down or back away from his decision as other Democrats have done.

He also called out Biden in the past being as hawkish as anyone in the Senate.

He calls out the majority of democrats who voted in favor of the war. He gave credit to the one lone Democrat who voted against the war. He talks about the never ending attacks on Biden he pays homage to the Marines an civilians who lost their lives during the attack.

He points out how he was booed during an awards ceremony as he spoke out against the wars. That these where supposedly the liberal elite booing him in Hollywood because he spoke against the wars.

He lets no one off the hook at pointing out how we are doomed never to learn from our mistakes.

Ahh it’s good to see one of the premier grifters out and about spouting nonsense out of his chili fry air spout

I would like to hear more about how capitalism is bad from his mansion

almost there

06574e45725266bff941ede7e3dcdb3b3b-21-brucevilanch-1.jpg

Him pretending there’s an actual difference in policy and sycophancy to the big money between our two parties means he’s a hack.. If anything, his party has taken over the role he was right to complain about those 15 or wtevr years ago.

Very convenient that Moore is "calling out" Biden now when he happily fell in line, like the rest of the DNC did behind perhaps the biggest warhawk of them all, Joe Biden, over the 15 or 20 other duds the DNC and MSM paraded around early 2020 in the Democratic Primary Pageant which wrapped up right before the pandemic lockdown happened

Good thing he did that or he might not be welcomed back to all these talking head propaganda shows that have given him tons of free publicity for all his propaganda movies and whatever other junk he likes to propagate for the DNC over the past 30 years

Not suprised to see msnbc giving this fat grifter an interview.

But he did score a few points with me when he pissed off the entire far left establishment with his documentary on the hypocrisy of the green movement <Lmaoo>

For years they pointed at his other documentaries as examples for a counter argument on those topics. He puts out one thing going against the narrative, and they try to destroy him

Michael Moore and decent interview do not go hand in hand.

Ahh it’s good to see one of the premier grifters out and about spouting nonsense out of his chili fry air spout

I would like to hear more about how capitalism is bad from his mansion
And there's the gesturing at imagined hypocrisy when you have no substantive response to what he's saying.

I bet he knows more than someone who's been in the intel community for 30+ years

Oh not to worry Lindsey got this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back