Mike Goldberg is very unprofessional on twitter

I would be like "Yeah I'm a fuck up, but I make more money a year being shitty at my job than you probably will in a lifetime. Cheers :)

Keyboard warriors are pissed at Goldberg for being a realist

Is "Grab a headset!" the new "Come at me bro?"

I think it is. Grab a headset you damn pussies.

I agree with you concerning honesty about ones nature and avoiding the uptight cowardice that results from an expansion of political correctness and a suppression of trigger offenses, but I believe that a level of candor and decorum are necessary for any public figures.

On the other hand, we have a racist buffoon for president now. That's what you get when the anti-PC extremists win.

What say you we both grab a couple headsets and settle this like men?

Im sure he will get a job somewhere. I imagine 6 hour long ufc cards, it's gotta be a bitch talking for that long and most of the shit he says is forgivable.

Im sure he'll be fine, someone will hire him. Bellator should do it, casuals will recognize him and potentially watch a card longer.

I liked him but his fight calling (along with Rogan) just got old, stale, past-due, repetitive, boring, and predictable

I can't imagine Goldie cursing in real life. He's just too friendly and average looking.

Mike is right in those replays..

Won't miss him. He was gifted his job for far too long. Hes the worst I've ever heard in any sport.

lol he's absolutely right.... anyone that has to go on twitter and talk shit to people they've never met is most definitely a worthless fuck.

Back