Elections Mike Pence Says He Can’t Endorse Trump In ‘Good Conscience’

Do you guys really think that this was a newsworthy story because of it potentially swaying voters? You must be kinda dumb if you can't recognize why it is actually somewhat significant.
How foolish of me to make commentary about an endorsement's effectiveness in a thread about an endorsement...

Is there a single cabinet level official that worked in his administration that will endorse him? Seemed like he might have had Nikki Haley but he might have screwed that up during the primary.

Guess he might still have Ben Carson and Mike Pompeo. Maybe his co-conspirator Mark Meadows if he doesnt snitch before the election.
Anyone who has been in the same room for him for more than 5 minutes realises he is a complete idiot

man these elections are pathetic.
middle aged people fighting like children over ancient senile candidates.
no wonder the youth hate you. and make no mistake - they do.

A perfect summation of the state of American politics.

Not that UK politics is significantly better. It's just that when we elect retards, thieves and psychopaths to run our country, it doesn't have much effect on the rest of the world.

Pence is a disloyal backstabber. He was a street dog before Trump in all his benevolence uplifted the poor runt and this is how he repays him.

Yeah! I mean, that, "gallows" was so poorly made there's no way Pence could have been hung from it!

Some people just can't take a joke. SMH.

A perfect summation of the state of American politics.

Not that UK politics is significantly better. It's just that when we elect retards, thieves and psychopaths to run our country, it doesn't have much effect on the rest of the world.

It's a pretty serious choice, especially taking what you just said into consideration.

Trump did a shitload of damage in four years, and Biden has done his best to repair it. Conservatives will argue this isn't true, but they'll be wrong. It's the only important argument to have, though, and it isn't pathetic, it's critical.

It's a pretty serious choice, especially taking what you just said into consideration.

Trump did a shitload of damage in four years, and Biden has done his best to repair it. Conservatives will argue this isn't true, but they'll be wrong. It's the only important argument to have, though, and it isn't pathetic, it's critical.
Biden saying it’s a choice for or against democracy next election and it being actually true is fucking crazy to me.

People were puzzled how Germans voted for Hitler and here we have people voting for a snake-oil salesman idiot.

Biden saying it’s a choice for or against democracy next election and it being actually true is fucking crazy to me.

People were puzzled how Germans voted for Hitler and here we have people voting for a snake-oil salesman idiot.

The one comment my German grandmother ever made about the war was "Hitler was great until he went crazy and started killing the Jews".

Hitler wasn't exactly voted into power but he had a lot of support with the common people. Trump isn't remotely Hitler but he's pretty bad for America and the world. It isn't surprising that so many Americans are buying what he's selling, but it's really disappointing.

The one comment my German grandmother ever made about the war was "Hitler was great until he went crazy and started killing the Jews".

Hitler wasn't exactly voted into power but he had a lot of support with the common people. Trump isn't remotely Hitler but he's pretty bad for America and the world. It isn't surprising that so many Americans are buying what he's selling, but it's really disappointing.
I wasn't comparing them as "political" figures or what they "stand" for but more as an example how stupid everyone really is and how the old story of the golden calf is still relevant.
I've been born in germany, my grandparents voted him, they sucked. They even told how not bad it was at old age.
Falling for either or any other ratcatcher is of course easily explainable but that doesn't change the fact falling for them is still immensely stupid.

In be4 the next Trump thead about blood bath

an example how stupid everyone really is and how the old story of the golden calf is still relevant

f4ba7cdb-aae0-480e-9954-79c279a387db-AP_CPAC_Trump_Statue.jpg

In be4 the next Trump thead about blood bath

Trump once again demonstrating that he still doesn't understand how tariffs work, or he's counting on you guys being so stupid you don't.

I'm leaning towards the first one, but the second one is obviously true whether he knows it or not.

He just says stupid shit and you eat it up.

Trump once again demonstrating that he still doesn't understand how tariffs work, or he's counting on you guys being so stupid you don't.

I'm leaning towards the first one, but the second one is obviously true whether he knows it or not.

He just says stupid shit and you eat it up.
Very shocking coming from you.............. pure partisan no matter what. I appreciate the opinion, thanks for your post. Just say orange man bad next time it will save you time.

Very shocking coming from you.............. pure partisan no matter what. I appreciate the opinion, thanks for your post. Just say orange man bad next time it will save you time.

Am I really being partisan here or do I actually understand tariffs?

Why don't you try and explain what tariffs do and what effect Trump's had?

Am I really being partisan here or do I actually understand tariffs?

Why don't you try and explain what tariffs do and what effect Trump's had?
Sure, I will play your game since you know more about tariffs then a guy that ran multiple businesses and was president . Your skills > his I get it.

Tariffs taxes/duties on import and export by the gov. They are levied as a % of the value of the goods being exported and imported. its about trade relationships with other countries and can be based on value or quantity, or both.

I'm obviously going to research the very details that Trump did and here you go champ

Section 301 Tariffs on China: Trump initiated a trade war with China by imposing tariffs on billions of dollars' worth of Chinese imports under Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974. These tariffs were implemented in response to concerns about China's unfair trade practices, including intellectual property theft, forced technology transfers, and subsidies to Chinese industries.

Section 232 Tariffs: Trump invoked Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act of 1962 to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum imports in 2018. The administration argued that these tariffs were necessary to protect national security interests by ensuring a stable and robust domestic steel and aluminum industry.

Bilateral Negotiations: Trump used tariffs as leverage in bilateral negotiations with trading partners, particularly China, Mexico, Canada, and the European Union. The administration sought to renegotiate trade deals and address perceived trade imbalances by threatening or imposing tariffs on imports from these countries.

Tariff Escalation: The Trump administration adopted a strategy of escalating tariffs in response to perceived lack of progress in trade negotiations or to retaliate against other countries' trade policies. This led to a series of tit-for-tat tariff increases between the United States and its trading partners, particularly China.

From what I saw, Trump's management of tariffs was a unilateral approach aimed at reshaping trade relationships and addressing perceived trade imbalances. However, the long-term effectiveness and impact of these tariffs on the global economy and trade relationships remain subject to debate and ongoing analysis. It's usually long term, but feel free to point me to a NPC answer.

So he invoked sections that were already around for decades, was touch on Canada, EU, Mexico and of course China.

I will take that over NAFTA, MFN ( Most favored nation status of China)

TTP Obamas Trans pacific partnership and Obamas failing to act on Steel and aluminum.

Back