Media Mike Perry hardship

He's drunk. I think he means his girlfriend left him and went home for the night. He's in Miami partying. He doesn't live there

I feel for the brother here. He just became a father recently less then a year ago. Stay strong brother

Wait a minute. Are you telling me the woman he just had a baby with left him? Or is this an old video? Please, please tell me he is not single as we speak.

Nothing more certain in life than a dude who posts IG pics DAILY about how wonderful his GF is will be finished with her before long and made to look a tit.
Incoming 'STRONGER WHEN SINGLE" posts until it happens again

When things get this bad i stop feeling sad and try to forget they even existed. R.I.P platinum nation.

doesn't he have a kid with her

Mike Perry has ben used and abused, his girlfriend left him, his UFC career is near dead, and his mental was always fooked.

But but at least he got to hang with nick diaz for a bit

If you’re a high profile athlete/fighter... WHY impregnate one of these Thots??? Now he’ll have child support payments to send her for 18 years

This is a little sad to be honest.
Mike Perry really seems like a ticking time bomb. The type of guy to have a Netflix series dedicated to his downfall.
Yeah, I mean we all joke about how unhinged he is, but he’s the kind of guy who really has the potential to burn out spectacularly. Hopefully the guy can pull it together sooner rather than later.

Imagine my surprise. The girl got the exposure and a baby and therefor a steady stream of income. Unfortunately the girl is such and idiot that she did not look far ahead. Perry is completely broke in 5-10 years.

Back