Mike Perry has a cult following?

Well I am racist. I never said I wasn't. I like Australia, it's full of racist white people. I said Perry wasn't racist.
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

ggwp!

He does that mockingly, as in taking the piss, so ofcourse the hardcore white racists realise this and love him for it.

NpZ1ZSdh.jpg

CubEZQ7UEAAO1wJ.jpg:large

He couldn’t get anymore racist with this, let alone him and his corner team laughing at the Asian fighter he debuted against saying he can’t see.

How do you not see this as racism? Are you like, ummm... retarded? Oh you will say, no but it’s a joke. But that’s the line racists always say ‘lol buds we were just joking!! We didn’t mean to scare you whilst hanging you from a tree and burning your house down, jeez learn to take a joke!’

images

Dude brings it, has a few solid wins to boot too.....

I’ll watch till he goes on a terrible losing streak, then see ya

Perry is the Alpha and the Omega. The Sun rises with him and sets with him.

Fighter. Philosopher. Gentleman

I used to be on the perry train but after he got exposed and lost like 4 fights ina row...I dont care about perry anymore, the guy was cage side and about to fight till for a nr1 contender fight at one point.

He knocks people out, of course people will want to see him fight.

Jesus Christ you're pathetic, you came in here to defame a fighter and are now talking about the legal ramifications of calling someone "boy". You have ZERO proof Mike Perry is a racist, give my regards to that defamation lawsuit homie.
Using black face and racial words is racist!! And the whole corner team and the comments about the Asian fighter: what more examples do you want!?

3 strikes and he is racist.

And you did ask about the term boy so that’s why I shared that.

Using black face and racial words is racist!! And the whole corner team and the comments about the Asian fighter: what more examples do you want!?

Alex Nicholson is a completely seperate human being, he is the one that makes dumb racist comments

Mike is the one that makes homophobic comments ;)

but saying the N word doesn't make you racist and that's what you seem completely unwilling to even consider. How can it be racist when the people he is saying it around are comfortable with it even though many of them are black or of a race other than white? ... because it's their culture, and by "their" I mean the people living in the areas Mike Perry did and the people he trains with in Florida. One of Mike Perry's cornermen Phil Rowe just got a call-up to the contender series and he's black, and is their longtime coach Julien Williams.

You're a moron, but thanks for repeatedly bumping :)

lmfao dude. Your definition of racism is so far off it's incredible.

lmfao dude. Your definition of racism is so far off it's incredible.
A white guy wearing a black face mask also dropping the n word all the time isn’t racist??

Okay buds. What ever you think.

Back