Mike Perry knocks Paul Felder out cold

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No chance in hell Felder stands any chance against real WW powerpuncher Mike Perry. I dont even like Perry but he will outclass Felder and knocks him into next week

I think that Perry wins by ko, too. But Perry has looked like trash against lesser guys.

should be a fuckin war

pLATINUM ONLY WINS BY KNOCKOUT AND HE'S GONNA WIN SO THIS IS A GOOD CALL

if mike perry knocks paul felder out... u should see his old girlfriend on his instagram again... soon. :D

maxresdefault.jpg

Let’s see how Platinum goes with a proper team around him, without his ex girlfriend in his corner screaming “kick his ass”

Mike Perry is one of my favorite fighters inside and outside the ring. But if we was betting I put money on Paul lol

New camp who the fuck knows..

BOTH guys are talented but inconsistent AF. It's a better story if Platinum wins, though. And his KO win over Jake is better than anything Felder ever did, at least on paper.

if mike perry knocks paul felder out... u should see his old girlfriend on his instagram again... soon. :D

maxresdefault.jpg

I thought he was publicly shamed into dumping her for the awful cornering did she

I was really rooting against Perry until Felder walked out to Shipping Up to Boston. Now I don't know who to root against.

i want the cromagnon to win so he can lose later

Felder by whatever he wants, Perry hasn’t won a fight since he lost his head training coach.

Back