Mike Tyson inadvertently insults UFC legends Nate Diaz & Anderson Silva

This fight screams work. The only way this fight is real is if someone gets legitimately hurt

I thought this fight already happened, so this thread disoriented me for a bit.

There's no way this is a real fight. It's intended to make money, not be a fight.

He also thanked Jesus and Allah in the same sentence after one of his fights. Tyson can say whatever he wants

Iron Mike’s old AF.
He’s allowed a certain amount of outta pocket comments.

Tyson didn't mean anything like that :)

Expected worse honestly, what id give to have prime trash talk Tyson even for a slight moment for the build to this fight. There's so much material on a silver platter for him but this is also a money churning match up that probably ends in a draw so I get it.

He’s not wrong. It’s more insulting that he called Nate “Nick”.

This fight is so stupid. This is some kind of Idiocracy matchmaking and hype.

This type of garbage "entertainment" replacing a real, old and legit sport like boxing could have been in the movie.

lose lose for Jake.

you win, you beat another old man. you lose, you lost to an old man.

the only thing he's winning is money.

It’s about generating hatred. The Paul brothers profit off public hate, which died down when Jake got beat by Tommy Fury. No one watches Jake’s fights now, and once he beats Tyson, an old legend that everyone loves, everyone’s going to hate him again.

Jake and his team in the meeting room “who’s one guy who’s nearly in an old folks home who everyone loves? Is Muhammad Ali still alive? No well take Tyson then”

Just remember that they want you to be angry and pissed off at the invalidity of it all. Don’t let them control how you feel

if he'd stopped at "little guys" I'd say there was no insult, but "he ain't never knocked out a real man" comment did stray over the line into insult territory. But still, Nate and Anderson will shut up and take it as they should.

He said he didn't knock out Diaz or Anderson (little guys), therefore he only knocked out little children (only applies to anyone he knocked out).

Although getting Nate mixed up with Nick is bad enough lol

I don't know sherbro, Mike look like he was trying to kill RJJ. I know it was about 4 years ago, but neither of them looked bad.
4 years ago Mike fought and really went after a 51 year old man who he wasn’t able to finish even though he was really trying, so he should be able to beat a 27 year old man. Got it.

Shades of a celebrity boxing fight here, should not be taken seriously

Also he said he never knocked a real man out. Jake didn't KO Silva or Nate so who we defending .. Woodley?

Mike isn't wrong, he's the only heavyweight that Jake will be fighting

Nate still gettin' called Nick ...

even after all these years.

{<Scared}
Do all Diaz look the same to you?

giphy.gif

jake is a very smart business man. This will make mega bucks and make tyson multi millions which is why he made this fight.

he knows what hes doing. its not about winning or losing against mike. its about making a shitload of money for him and more specifically mike.
I think its less of him being a smart buisiness man and more on the retards that gave him to platform to make funny for beating up geezers

He said he didn't knock out Diaz or Anderson (little guys), therefore he only knocked out little children (only applies to anyone he knocked out).

Although getting Nate mixed up with Nick is bad enough lol
yeah, you're right. Good point. I guess he was inadvertently saying that Tyron Woodley isn't a real man. As far as him getting Nick and Nate mixed up, he's in good company..lol. I'm consistenly amazed at how often people who should know better do the same thing.

Back