Mike Tyson: Taking steroids is attempted murder

So you think Anderson, Jones, and allllll the other athletes who have popped should be sitting in prison right now for attempted murder?

Difficult legal question, but assuming it is a clean sport (it isn't), I would say that yes, they have penal liabilities.
In a sport where you risk your life, taking PEDs can indeed be like taking a weapon to the ring.

The mitigating factor being that PEDs are de facto used by everyone in a very juiced up sport.

There are a lot of accusations of Mike taking steroids but he would own up to it if he took it. He was pretty much kidnapped by an old white man and brainwashed to train boxing all day. He was training all day and his trainer fed him. Go look at his teenage pictures. He already had the huge neck and muscular build when he was a 16 year old Jr Olympian.
He is probably on some TRT regimen now but he does goes into carrying your opponent and giving the crowd their money's worth.

Mike Tyson is actually a convicted rapist, but I don’t care.

I still like him.

Because you're gullible and lacking in intelligence. He's clearly very honest about some things and very dishonest about other things. The fact of the matter is, the guy knows about surviving in this world and he still has a brand that he would not be able to have if he admitted to rape. It's not that simple. This isn't some regular forgivable crime. He still can't travel to half of the world because of that conviction. It's not some cheeky shit you did wrong in your past.

"He called me a rapist and a recluse. I'm not a recluse"
"And maybe I did...whatever" -Talking about the rape case.
And yeah, that quote you mentioned is another form of admission.

Let me ask your stupid ass, why is it so far fetched for the most devastating puncher in the world who admitted to punching his ex wife in the face and assaulted elderly women...to be perfectly capable of raping? Knowing his behavior it's not hard to imagine him refusing to stop when he's got her pinned down. Maybe you wish you were her? I don't know.

Whether you believe him or not, it's undeniable that there really wasn't a case against him and he was straight up railroaded in a circus trial. There is a really good documentary out there I think you can find it on youtube still that explains it all in detail. It even covers why he said some of the things he said because he was angry and becoming confrontational. He eventually just resigned himself to losing the case.

I'm not telling you to believe him or not. Personally, I do believe him. But it's pretty much accepted as a fact that that trial was a joke.

Definitely and 99.99% chance, are not the same. You don't "know" shit. You're an idiot. Don't ever dare quote me again.....boy.
<DisgustingHHH>
If you can't figure out that people aren't being completely literal and every time someone exaggerated or used less than 100% correct terminology you go crying to your grandma you should simply get off the internet boy.

The POINT was that Mike most definitely (happy?) used steroids. Steroids flowed like water back then. Refusing to believe this is retarded.

If you can't figure out that people aren't being completely literal and every time someone exaggerated or used less than 100% correct terminology you go crying to your grandma you should simply get off the internet boy.

The POINT was that Mike most definitely (happy?) used steroids. Steroids flowed like water back then. Refusing to believe this is retarded.
Definitely- free of all ambiguity, uncertainty, or obscurity.

....since you still seem confused as to what the definition is.

This began because you had the audacity to make a weak attempt at correcting me with a semantical argument. Ironic that a semantical argument can be used to devalue your opinion as well as make you look foolish publicly.

LEARN.

Definitely- free of all ambiguity, uncertainty, or obscurity.

....since you still seem confused as to what the definition is.

This began because you had the audacity to make a weak attempt at correcting me with a semantical argument. Ironic that a semantical argument can be used to devalue your opinion as well as make you look foolish publicly.

LEARN.
You got aspergers or something? why are you so hung up about me not using 100% correct terminology in everyday language?

Back