News Mike Tyson vs Mark Hunt is in the works, Fedor fight dead

I don't care how old Tyson is and how likely Hunt is to beat him, letting Hunt fight again is criminal.

Tysons gonna be in fucking hospice and there will STILL be rumors about who he's gonna fight soon

I have inside info from a gu VERY close to the situation. Look for A July fight against not Mark Hunt. I having to sit on info

Damn this is actually awesome if its a real fight with both going for the KO.
Are you assuming that or is there a source? Roy Jones/Tyson fight was not like that, it was an exhibition.

Are you assuming that or is there a source? Roy Jones/Tyson fight was not like that, it was an exhibition.

I said IF its a real fight. I no longer think the fight is even happening since Tyson denied the rumors.

Mike is probably the most dangerous near 60 year old on the planet. I have no idea who wins this one

Thinking they will make this a no-KO exhibition like Tyson/Jones.

Ok, real question here... where did that "no-knock down exhibition" meme came about? I recall sherdoggers laughing at this when Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr was in the work, but no one could actually explain what that meant, or even where it came from.

One the various betting platforms discussing this bout, the consensus seemed to be that it was just something that
California State Athletic Commissioner Andy Foster ( https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Andy-Foster-11842 ) had urged the boxers to not seek the knockout, saying:
“It’s an exhibition. They can exhibit their boxing skills, but I don’t want them using their best efforts to hurt each other ... They’re going to spar hard, but they shouldn’t be going for a knockout. This isn’t a record-book type of fight.

So yeah, it was a bit complicated, and even if it was considered an "inside tip" not to bet on a 1st round KO just because of that comment from ol' Foster
But it's not like the dude can make Floyd & Iron Mike do what he wants.
After all, Andy Foster terminated his rant with a very important:
"They'll be lacing up 12-ounce gloves and there won't be any judges present at the fight to score the action.
"So, technically, there won't be a winner unless a knockout somehow occurs, or either fighter is deemed unfit to continue.

I know that between those 2 comments, Michael Benson ran with Foster's initial comment and "reported" that they boxers were forbidden to KO one another, but how do you enforced that?
I one of the 2 get jabbed once in the face, can he just football it and just roll around on the ring floor screaming bloody murder?
GIF hot shots sports boxing - animated GIF on GIFER - by MajinGIF hot shots sports boxing - animated GIF on GIFER - by Majin

Ok, real question here... where did that "no-knock down exhibition" meme came about? I recall sherdoggers laughing at this when Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr was in the work, but no one could actually explain what that meant, or even where it came from.

One the various betting platforms discussing this bout, the consensus seemed to be that it was just something that
California State Athletic Commissioner Andy Foster ( https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Andy-Foster-11842 ) had urged the boxers to not seek the knockout, saying:

So yeah, it was a bit complicated, and even if it was considered an "inside tip" not to bet on a 1st round KO just because of that comment from ol' Foster
But it's not like the dude can make Floyd & Iron Mike do what he wants.
After all, Andy Foster terminated his rant with a very important:

I know that between those 2 comments, Michael Benson ran with Foster's initial comment and "reported" that they boxers were forbidden to KO one another, but how do you enforced that?
I one of the 2 get jabbed once in the face, can he just football it and just roll around on the ring floor screaming bloody murder?
It either was in contractual language that it was an exhibition, or it wasn't. That is actually the only relevant issue. From all indications, it was officially an exhibition; that is the way it is unquestionably labeled by promoters. As far as someone making a dick move and trying to get a KO, I don't think either was worried the other would do that. It would be a breach of contract, and could wind them up in a legal hassle; it would not benefit them, so why would they do that? They are true professionals, and it plainly wasn't going to happen.

What I would like to see is Mike Tyson interview Fedor on the podcast, and also for Fedor to be talkative and forthcoming and speak English. Otherwise no.

I have inside info from a gu VERY close to the situation. Look for A July fight against not Mark Hunt. I having to sit on info
sorry guys i couldn't reveal this info when i found out

Oh shit you were telling the truth.

Sending you your flowers.

Back